What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals stuff

Special K

Coach
That idea of Bellamy heading here as a Fitz mentor should still be boiling on the stove in the construction site at woolooware.
He politely declined - ask again please
As crazy as it sounded they really thought it was done. I heard they even drafted a press release and had a date to announce it around christmas. Could be all waffle though but the club was of the belief it was us vs storm and the Broncos weren't in it. Was going to be mostly remote but you just know that control freak would have been all over things. Bellamy has even mentioned it a few times.

What gets me is the Gus convo he had with us that he spoke about when he was Ciraldos manager. Bellamy overseeing Fitz as HC, Ciraldo assistant. "That is one serious package" - Gus, "We are serious" - Dino. I think he spoke about about it on 100% footy.

What gets me is the Gus convo he had with us that he spoke about when he was Ciraldos manager. Bellamy overseeing Fitz as HC, Ciraldo assistant. "That is one serious package" - Gus, "We are serious" - Dino. I think he spoke about about it on 100% footy.
I couldn't find the vid but here is an article that takes it from what was said on 100% Footy.
Spot on K-man.