What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Thread

Ozzi_78

First Grade
It’s not too early, 2 rounds to go.

1 v 4 storm vs sharks
2 v 3 roosters vs panthers
5 v 8 bulldogs vs broncos
6 v 7 cowboys v sea eagles

what do you have?

Chimp

Bench
We play the Roosters in the GF on my NRL Ladder predictor (granted filled in with rose tinted glasses).

Lose to Roosters week 1
Beat Dragons week 2
Beat Storm week 3
Roosters V Sharks GF

dinghydi

Juniors
Im tinking it all depends on Injuries ,Judiciary Cancelling !,referees and bunker calls ( not suggesting any bias - heaven forbid !)Strom, Chooks and Panties Biggest threats. Chooks Full strength But surely Fitz Knows some of their secrets-- ? Panters? I think they are beatable ,even full strength. Strom ... Would be one hell of a game . Fitz V best coach of modern era . But also Most scrutinized team of Modern era .

dinghydi

Juniors
Oh Yeah .. I almost forgot Gus Goulds under the radar Canterburry Bull frogs. They apparently got a good Wraslin g Coach and now they win the contact and the ruck . meh ! Smash the feckers and see how well they wrastle . Interesting U tube on Mr Perfect V Stefen Segal . Mr P saw him at airport and stuck hand out in respect for his movies etc . Segal attempted to squeeze kurt hennigs hand Hennig Squeezed Harder .. Segal tried to turn his hand for an Aikido grip .. Hennig turned his hand back and brought him to his knees . We mightened have Mr Perfect But we do have some tough MFs

bluefox68

Staff member
So you agree with me on the top 8?
Ha ha - yes, I realised that you may have been asking for feedback on the composition of the 8, rather than the results of the games!

Not sure, but I just want us to be Top 4…

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Looking close to what I predicted but knights to take the last spot?

on a side note… who else thinks the sharks are absolutely shitting themselves, in particular Nicho?

I have no confidence we win a semi final this year either. Unless Fitz has been foxing big time I see bang bang.

Quicksilver

Bench
Looking close to what I predicted but knights to take the last spot?

on a side note… who else thinks the sharks are absolutely shitting themselves, in particular Nicho?

I have no confidence we win a semi final this year either. Unless Fitz has been foxing big time I see bang bang.
There's no expectation on them, so they shouldn't shit themselves

R-15-3

Bench
We haven’t fielded our top 17 all year, barring any injuries tomorrow we will have our top 20 guys available.
We have shown we can lift and go to another level at times.
If we can do that for 80min each week and with so many top teams now struggling with injuries we could really make a big dent in the finals.
Few moths ago I had us out in straight sets but we have a bunch of guys that are playing their best footy of the year right now. Iro, Ramien, Braily, Rudolph, Kafusi, Nikora if the rest can play to their potential we have a chance.

Craigshark

First Grade
If nicho can find his early season form and we stay injury free, we will do well. It needs to start with a win tomorrow to head in with some confidence.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
With a few games to go in the final round, here's a mind bender

Titans beat Panthers
Sharks beat Beagles

equals

Storms vs Panther
Rooster vs Shark

Panther and Storms bashing the shit out of each other is very appealing

Griffoshark66

First Grade
We f**ked it last week otherwise this was a chance. Titans won’t beat Penrith
Yep. That's what makes it so frustrating. Flufsters will tell you it didn't matter as we'll get fourth regardless. I think it's the difference between having a realistic run at a GF and going out in straight sets. Melbourne will carve up whoever finishes 4th.

Latest posts