What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals - Week 1 - Saints V Manly @ Brooky - Kick Off 8:30pm - The Hill!

OurRedV

Juniors
fw1p.png

ENOUGH SAID!
FIRE UP PEOPLE!!!
LETS GET THERE TO SUPPORT OUR TEAM.

COME ON SAINTS!

Dutchy

Immortal
Good luck boys.

Ill be here all week with friendly banter as I dont mind you drags...cant promise the same thing for other possible Manly trolls :)

I think if Rogers plays, we will win. Soward plays, you will just edge us out.

OurRedV

Juniors
a Call To Arms.

We Need To Get Every Dragons Supporter To This One!

Come On You Saints!

MattYg1

Bench
Im gonna try and get out there... might be cutting it WAY to thin unless i can sort something out with payday not coming till friday...

Cooper-Man

Bench
Boys this has to be the biggest army of the season. Lets fire up and kick some ass. We in the army are all brothers and STICK TOGETHER and thats what we need in manly cause they are all a bunch of wankers out that way. Remember..............ARMY BOYS STICK TOGETHER.:crazy:

AJ_82

Juniors
Don't like long range forecast

Saturday A few showers.
City: Min: 11 Max: 21West: Min: 5 Max: 22 Lets hope the Bureau has it f**king wrong!

MattYg1

Bench
Either that or perhaps we should all chip in for a horse trainer who trains horses to run in the slop...

I work for TAB head office im sure i can find the best and we can send him 2 Brownie...

Dragons_#1

Bench
can anyone get me 2 tix tomoz n I'll transfer the money to them!! I don't have a credit cars that's all!!

OurRedV

Juniors
you can also go to a local ticketek outlet, I think HOYTS cinemas double as ticketek stores.

We may be a Brookvale this weekend but if our boys muscle up we'll proove that these Sea Eagles are far from Manly.

They are human and can break..

Cooper-Man

Bench
f**kEN SICK. Stelz just picked up SIX tickets. f**k me FIRE THE f**k UP. Hey superhero, dont start anymore threads teasing manly..........your a f**ken JINX. LOL:crazy::lol::D

dragondad

First Grade
Cant believe I can't go because of my Year 11 Formal :( Gonna be a nervous wreck all through the night,avoiding the score and coming home in the early hours of the morning to watch the replay... .. ..

Latest posts