What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals - Week 1 - Saints V Manly @ Brooky - Kick Off 8:30pm - The Hill!

Yeah guys when I was a teenager I used to spend ages cutting up newspapers before big matches. We actually found that old phone books made for the best confetti cos the pages where so thin and light the stuff would just float in the air. Love the tax pack idea.

I don't really have the time nor inclination to do that now though.

Thanks Boxa I'll check those guys out.

AJ_82

Juniors
Got me tickets, and I'll be there.

GO

Important note for all of the army, in particular Pete and Stel as you organise all the banners:

http://www.dragons.com.au/index.asp?pageID=101&menuItemID=10&articleID=3174

Red V Members have the chance to create their own piece of turf on the Eastern Hill at Brookvale Oval for the Dragons clash against the Many Sea Eagles on Saturday night.
Members will be permitted to erect large banners and signs showing their support for the Dragons within the allocated area. To be a part of this you must register your details with Grace at the Sea Eagles on (02) 9970 3012 by midday Friday September 12, this will include your name, contact number and the size and description of the flag and/or banner that you intend to bring.
Please see further terms and conditions below:
- Must have a match ticket
- Must be at the meeting point by the appointed time, if you are late you will have to wait until gates open
- Only those involved with the set up will be allowed in early
- Banners and signs must not cover any ground signage and must not pose a security or injury risk and must remain in the allocated area
- The approval of signs and banners is at the discretion of the NRL and the Sea Eagles and they reserve the right to remove signs, banners and flags at any time

Cooper-Man

Bench
Thanks for the heads up AJ.

Guys I have a spread sheet from manly and I have listed about 15 so far. Please PM me if you need yours listed. Make it snappy cause im emailing the list before close of business today. otherwise call Grace, she seems friendly and give her your details.

Im not looking at getting in there before the gates open. I see no need for it. Cheers
Peter

P.S, if you need to call me PM and Ill give my number.

boxa777

Coach
Thanks for the heads up AJ.

Guys I have a spread sheet from manly and I have listed about 15 so far. Please PM me if you need yours listed. Make it snappy cause im emailing the list before close of business today. otherwise call Grace, she seems friendly and give her your details.

Im not looking at getting in there before the gates open. I see no need for it. Cheers
Peter

P.S, if you need to call me PM and Ill give my number.

Coops, registering the flare as well?

Dragons_#1

Bench
it sounds very odd to me.... Making rules on a Thursday!!
We the supporters have got manly worried!!
Just go along with it and I just hope there is no hassle geting into the ground!!

FIRE THE F**K UP!!!!

brendothejet

First Grade
how about:

Oh we wish we had the bears instead of you.
We wish we had the bears, wish we had the bears,

Dragons_#1

Bench
Soward def not playing....not even on the bench!! news from the same place as last time that was 100% correct!!

Latest posts