What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week 2 vs. Newcastle Knights Pre/Present/Post Match Discussion

Meanie

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Johns will pull a hammy with the amount of bombs he will put up to test Hodges.
If Hodges thought Barrett and Hornby bombs were difficult...wait until he cops a Johns bomb that goes away from you in the final 20m decent.

It'll be an easy switch to make to put Hunt back at fullback during the game though if Hodges starts having problems again.

andrew057

First Grade
Its pretty obvious, well at least imo that Tupou will start on the wing, there would be no reason to have him as a bench player.

Smiley

Bench
andrew057 said:
Its pretty obvious, well at least imo that Tupou will start on the wing, there would be no reason to have him as a bench player.

Why not he can slot into the second row and if we get injuries in the backs slot back onto the wing.

tiger_jack

Juniors
I am going to the game on Saturday and going to watch the PL side BRET (balmain ryde eastwood tigers) belt manly and I m wondering where abouts the broncos fans will be sitting becuase I will come round and say hello to you guys at the game.

Latest posts