What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week 2

isaiah

Bench
Looks about right to me BF.

Souths vs Manly is the only likely upset IMO. Roosters, Cowboys and Storm all much stronger and in better form then the teams they're facing.

Souths are in better form then Manly, but they have a ridiculous amount of finals experience.
i'd agree with manly v storm and penrith v cowboys being the week 2 games

Nice Beaver

First Grade
What a fascinating read about Penrith's injury worries!...........that is what this threads about right?:roll:

undertaker

Coach
I hate to mention this again, but what has been swept under the radar and hasn't received any attention at all in the media since the new tv rights deal commenced last year is Ch9 still being allowed to retain Fri night/Sat night finals in weeks 2 and 3.

In 2008, week 2/3 finals were changed from Sat night/Sunday to Fri night/Sat night as a compromise of the Grand Final being changed from night to twilight/late afternoon. Since Ch9 got back their beloved night GF last year, it is only fair for the fans that the week 2/3 finals got changed back to Sat night/Sunday. I know Ch9 will NEVER ever allow this to happen under the current tv rights deal (i.e. they'd NEVER swap a Friday night match for Sunday due to ratings, despite the fact the Sunday game would obtain a higher crowd), but this is an issue that definitely deserves more attention when the next tv rights deal commenced in 2018.

RL fans have been screwed over...yet again

papabear

Juniors
Latimore and Simmons have been included in this weeks team...

Penrith unavailable list very similar to the Roosters this week.

Wallace, Taylor, Peachey, Docker & Cartwright

Friend, Napa, Guerra & Nuuausala.

honestly looking at that list the roosters are missing more talent. The panthers fans whinging is way above the amount of talent they are missing.

souths1908

Juniors
So it will be Roosters Vs Cowboys, Manly Vs Storm/Dogs.. not sure of order, both will most likely be at Allianz

ouwet

Bench
Roosters and Manly both hosting, Swans will be at ANZ. Surely both the league games at SFS?

Is it just me or do Manly get more supporters at ANZ then Allianz?
Manly V Bulldogs should be at ANZ
Or
Manly V Melb at Allianz

BunniesMan

Immortal
We could have two rivalry games to qualify for the grand final.

The battle of the foundation teams and the battle for the western suburbs between Canterbury and Penrith.

Last edited:

Latest posts