What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

finch gets off, NRL a joke

SaintArsenal said:
Chook said:
Marduk said:
I love the Rooster fans reaction's. Just rub in your clubs corruptuion and then cry because people don't like the Roosters.

The NRL is a joke, i'm by-passing the rest of the Finals as protest.

What are the Brisbane Lions up to this weekend?

What corruption and who's crying?

Hate us! It makes us stronger :lol:

Chook.

Makes us stronger.......you tosser!!!
I hated the Roosters all through the 80's and I can tell you it didn't make them stronger back then!!!

I couldn't give a sh*t about Finch getting off....I just hate the Roosters because they are the Roosters!

Because your jealous is the real reason

SOULS 04

Juniors
no ones jealous of you
the rest of us can just see the facts... notice how theres so much more rooster bashing than anything else.... there are other top teams in the comp that dont cop anywhere near as much as the roosters

finch getting off is a dead set joke.
fittler getting off was a dead set joke.
morleys whole judiciary record is a dead set joke
and the nrls bias to the roosters is yep another dead set joke.

that why everyone hates you

you can get players to come to your side with promises of rep jerseys caus you have the coach. thats corruption in itself.

KFC

Juniors
Your Coach is a dead set joke.

And while I'm at it so is your putrid green jersey!!!

Ah that's better.

Chook

First Grade
SOULS04/DEM said:
no ones jealous of you
the rest of us can just see the facts... notice how theres so much more rooster bashing than anything else.... there are other top teams in the comp that dont cop anywhere near as much as the roosters

you can get players to come to your side with promises of rep jerseys caus you have the coach. thats corruption in itself.

Exactly what facts are you speaking off, I can't see any? :lol:

Chook.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Southern Rooster said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
First you say finches hand didnt go between his legs then you say it did towards the end?

No lifting? How the f**k did he go pass the horizontal then?

lol.... It was an accident :lol: :lol: So was clint newtons hit on ashton simms and he got 12 weeks.. An accident HAAAHAHAHAHAH.

It dosnt matter how you want to interpret the tackle, the fact remains that finch put chif in a dangerous position, and that is all that matters.

Schifcofske was the one that put himself in the dangerous position sort of. He was hit in a driving tackle by Finch. Normal driving tackles the player just gets driven back till they hit the ground. BUT in this case Shifcofske did turn his body. What I would suggest for you all to do is go out and tackle someone around the waist and have them twist there bodies like Shifcofske did and I will tell you it is nigh on impossible for the person not to land like he did. Especially if the person being tackled is heavier than the tackler. It looked dangerous but Schifcofske has said exactly what happened and as such he got off. When I first watched I thought Finch was in trouble when I watched it a second and third time I thought he was still in trouble. But you can see the point he was trying to make and whilst Schifcofske ended up in a dangerous position it wasn't all Brett's doing and as such his grading went from 2 to 1. Under the judiciary laws (i'm not saying they are right) the Roosters acted as any other club would have in such a circumstance.
I do not agree at all that the tackle was some of Shif's doing. I think your just trying to make excuse's :roll: If you twist your body your wouldn't be lifted into the air. I know this as I have studied the human figure and how it works.
Finch deserved 1 week at least.

*Sandy*

First Grade
panthersballboy said:
Renowned League Expert said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

We're the Sydney Roosters, who the f**k are you?!

:) :) :) :) :)

The premiers, who are you? 8)

LMAO. Yep, That's who we are ... the defending premiers. Who were apparently dubbed as flukes and who were written off by all those arragant gooses before the year even started. Yep Penrith Panther 2003 Premiers.

If there is a god, it will be one sweet Sunday night in October seeing the arragant gooses (especially those in the stands) choking once again.

oro

Juniors
Apparently the Judiciary has re-opened the Julian O'Neill case; you know the one involving the shoe. I understand that it has now been downgraded to a fart.

TheEye

Juniors
oro said:
Apparently the Judiciary has re-opened the Julian O'Neill case; you know the one involving the shoe. I understand that it has now been downgraded to a fart.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chook

First Grade
PK said:
panthersballboy said:
Renowned League Expert said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

We're the Sydney Roosters, who the f**k are you?!

:) :) :) :) :)

The premiers, who are you? 8)

LMAO. Yep, That's who we are ... the defending premiers. Who were apparently dubbed as flukes and who were written off by all those arragant gooses before the year even started. Yep Penrith Panther 2003 Premiers.

If there is a god, it will be one sweet Sunday night in October seeing the arragant gooses (especially those in the stands) choking once again.

The Premiers you may be, but I hardly consider you the "defending" premiers. :lol:

Chook.

Sterling

Juniors
Exactlly ...

2000 lost the GF
2001 smashed in the semi by newcastle
2002 won half a comp ...no dogs
2003 lost GF
2004 will lose GF

Not a good track record if you ask me .... more like a bunch of chokers! :lol: :lol:

Sterling said:
Exactlly ...

2000 lost the GF
2001 smashed in the semi by newcastle
2002 won half a comp ...no dogs
2003 lost GF
2004 will lose GF

Not a good track record if you ask me .... more like a bunch of chokers! :lol: :lol:

Roosters won the comp clod and would have even if the dogs were in the GF - you were smashed in the 2001 GF - as it was all over at half time and the knights were just going through the motions in the 2nd half

At least we have won a grand final this century not like you 1986 - so long ago

gregstar

Referee
I'll say it again - Was there ever any doubt Finch would get off? - The raiders should be fined for interupting the roosters' finals schedual!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Generalissimo Stalin said:
Even Johnny Gibbs on 2UE said it should have been a grade 1 charge which it later became.

well well well
lets all shut up then, if Gibbs says it should be grade 1, who are we to argue :roll: :lol:

SaintArsenal

Juniors
Generalissimo Stalin said:
SaintArsenal said:
Chook said:
Marduk said:
I love the Rooster fans reaction's. Just rub in your clubs corruptuion and then cry because people don't like the Roosters.

The NRL is a joke, i'm by-passing the rest of the Finals as protest.

What are the Brisbane Lions up to this weekend?

What corruption and who's crying?

Hate us! It makes us stronger :lol:

Chook.

Makes us stronger.......you tosser!!!
I hated the Roosters all through the 80's and I can tell you it didn't make them stronger back then!!!

I couldn't give a sh*t about Finch getting off....I just hate the Roosters because they are the Roosters!

Because your jealous is the real reason
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah thats it....watching the awesome Eastern Suburbs teams of the 80's and early 90's sent me green with envy and grew into a jealous hatred after watching Vautin carve it up in the tri colours!!!
Pull your head out of your ass!!!
You can't have everyone like you....I offered no conspiracy theories or salary cap/judiciary rorts, just the simple fact that I hate the Roosters!!!

Maybe everyone should quit following their teams and follow the Roosters....just to please their fans!!!

bedsy said:
Southern Rooster said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
First you say finches hand didnt go between his legs then you say it did towards the end?

No lifting? How the f**k did he go pass the horizontal then?

lol.... It was an accident :lol: :lol: So was clint newtons hit on ashton simms and he got 12 weeks.. An accident HAAAHAHAHAHAH.

It dosnt matter how you want to interpret the tackle, the fact remains that finch put chif in a dangerous position, and that is all that matters.

Schifcofske was the one that put himself in the dangerous position sort of. He was hit in a driving tackle by Finch. Normal driving tackles the player just gets driven back till they hit the ground. BUT in this case Shifcofske did turn his body. What I would suggest for you all to do is go out and tackle someone around the waist and have them twist there bodies like Shifcofske did and I will tell you it is nigh on impossible for the person not to land like he did. Especially if the person being tackled is heavier than the tackler. It looked dangerous but Schifcofske has said exactly what happened and as such he got off. When I first watched I thought Finch was in trouble when I watched it a second and third time I thought he was still in trouble. But you can see the point he was trying to make and whilst Schifcofske ended up in a dangerous position it wasn't all Brett's doing and as such his grading went from 2 to 1. Under the judiciary laws (i'm not saying they are right) the Roosters acted as any other club would have in such a circumstance.
I do not agree at all that the tackle was some of Shif's doing. I think your just trying to make excuse's :roll: If you twist your body your wouldn't be lifted into the air. I know this as I have studied the human figure and how it works.
Finch deserved 1 week at least.

He was already in the air when he twisted his body but he was being driven backwards. Now being in the air and being driven backwards is not in a dangerous position but that is when Shifcofske twisted back towrds the way he was going and he twisted his body towards the ground. That is where the position became dangerous. Had Finch let him go there and then it would not have been a problem but he had no idea of where schifcofske's head was in relation to the ground. I agree with you he desreved one week and that is what he got. Then throw in the deduction because of his good record and he gets no weeks and a carry over of 97 points.

Moffo

Referee
oro said:

:lol: Call of the thread

SOULS04/DEM said:
no ones jealous of you

And people who say "dead-set" are unimaginative idiots.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i will say some of the things Morley has been suspended over are boarder line farcical, he and wiki are both unjustly singled out IMO for hits that would be let slip by an other

Latest posts