What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FINCH & STUART - FINE THEM

innsaneink

Referee
dog4life said:
i hate finch with a passion but he shouldnt be fined for that.....seeing his reaction was good enough for me :lol:

There'll be a pic, probably even a little WMV file also, for posterity.
Itll up there with speechless Stuart and the girl in tears after last years GF.

Raider_69

Post Whore
How about one for old times sake

FINCH!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stranger

Coach
:lol:

I think they should be fined... it was un-necessary what finch and stuart did and with all the kids watchin on telly it aint a verry good image for the game.

The Business

Juniors
IanRitchie said:
Boo f***ing hoo. The Rooster bashing is getting stupid now.
Couldn't agree more. This thread is rediculous. People obvioulsy have nothing better to do in life but whinge.

For christ's sake, it's a game of football and emotions run high.

Get a life.

Sun_Down

Juniors
I believe it was:

Finch: "f**kKKKKKK!"

Ricky: "Come over here f**k Head"

A pity, quite possibly the best game I have ever seen, and there would have beeen thousands of families and children that saw that, you would think someone like Stuart could be more professional

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
El Diablo said:
dodge said:
Something else I noticed- Chook, do you not realise your name comes up on the right? We know you're Chook, you don't have to continually tell us.

So who won today?

It actually comes up on the left.

Shit. :oops:

The Business

Juniors
dodge said:
It's funny xwizit, because I've heard crap from Rorter fans all season long about how the Dogs are sucking badly this year. Funnily enough the only thing separating the two is about 17 points in the F/A difference. :lol:
Can you please explain to all of us on this forum how a Bulldogs fan has the right to call anyone else a "rorter"?

Can't wait for your intelligent response.

innsaneink

Referee
Maybe Brett Finch should fine Ricky Stuart, after all Stuart called him a "f**khead", now if he said, "That was a f**khead of a decision Brett" Stuart would be sweet.

Now the NRL fine Finch for yelling out "f**k!!" sweet, no dramas.

So BF gets the 10K from Stuart, The NRL get that 10K that was Stuyarts and is now Finches, they fine him, but his daddy is referrees boss, who I imagine is on a pretty good salary, so in the end theyre giving Finch Senior his sons money, who got it from stuart originally, so daddy can give his son some play money, everyones happy except Sticky!

Dodgy

i dislike the Rorters as well.......but mate you are a deadset tool
the match this arvo was a great game of footy.
In the heat of the moment,who cares about the bit of language that was sprouted by sticky dicky and finch

get over it mate

MEATWAD

Juniors
All you whingers having a go at Finch and Stuart should pull your effing head in. It was an awesome game, great crowd and all we have here is a big bunch of tossers ans fairies who can't handle a bit of off colour language and PASSION at a game of football! What a bunch of total whingers to complain about something like that. Go off and play tiddlywinks FFS.

Stranger

Coach
MEATWAD, Need we remind you there would have been little kids watchin this game and if we heard it they would have ;-) .

Snappy Tom

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Maybe Brett Finch should fine Ricky Stuart, after all Stuart called him a "f***head", now if he said, "That was a f***head of a decision Brett" Stuart would be sweet.

I think Stuart is right. Finch is way over-rated, he remind me of Craig Field by the way he spits the dummy.

RABK

Referee
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Dodge. The foul mouthed idiot who likes walking tall on the internet got owned in this thread. :lol:

Nancy. :arrow:

What's this? Rooster bashing thread number 2258? :roll:

xwizit

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: @dodge

bla bla bla thread kinda backfired on you didnt it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bla bla bla all i think about is the roosters this roosters that

notice how most of the dogs fans have let it go :lol: :lol: :lol:

WB-PVM03015.jpg

Latest posts