What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finch to storm

Nikki

Coach
Hmmm.. Matty Johns hinted to it on the Roast yesterday.. Whilst Gould threw Penrith into the mix.

Just saw an interview with Finch on Foxtel and he has said that he will be announcing his decision in the next day or so...IMO it will be Storm as he wants to stay in the NRL.

Admiral Awesome

Juniors
Finch is a good signing for any team which plans to use him as about their 7th option in attack. He may look good there as he'll fill a role they need filled, whatever happens DA was right in telling him he wasn't the future here.

strider

Post Whore
what money will we be getting? ... wouldn't it be that we would have agreed to pay him $X to leave - he then signs for whatever he wants elsewhere

Nikki

Coach
We better not have given him money to leave, and whoever picks him up should pay out his contract. Thats the way I see it anyways.

Rusty

Juniors
On another note:

Whats Joel Reddy doing at the Bulldogs V Souths game tonight ?

With all this talk about a 'player cleanout' at the Eels it makes you wonder.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Finch will go alright for them, with Cronk and Smith to run the side he will be able to do what he does best. Try hard ;-)

bartman

Immortal
I don't think we'll get any money for the early walkout by Finch, so long as we didn't have to pay any money then it's alright.

Tim Smith was different, as he argued it was a health matter, and the employer had some duties in that. Claimed a full year's payout, and then miraculous recovery 12 weeks later and signs another contract on top of the payout...

I wasn't a huge critic of Finch before he left - he was part of a problem, but by no means the whole problem - but so long as Finch's claim he wasn't in a fit mental state to play against St George wasn't part of getting some payout from the club, I'm fine with him turning up in the NRL next week somewhere.

:(:( I am going to miss Finch and his Finch Magic. Regardless of some of his recent performances he always tried hard, was a real character and was a player I enjoyed watching.

I do respect Daniel Anderson though for making a tough decision. It's now his mould this team the way he wants to.

GOOD LUCK FINCHY!!

We'll take him..Finch can control one side and Cronk the other with Inglis and Slater finishing with a heap of tries.

Happy Days...