What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fired up for Manly!!

slippery nipeel

Juniors
This is the game we have been looking forward to all season. Round 20 Vs Manly at Parra Stadium!! I can't wait to give it to Manly on Sunday. In fact, I am glad that the Northern eagles went back to being Manly, as they are back as my equal most hated team with the Bulldogs!!

If we cannot get a sellout gainst the Eagles then we are struggling!!!

strider

Post Whore
START THE RAGE!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

It should be a ripper - i hope the weather is good

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Ive been looking forward to this game since the draw came out

Perfect timing too, Manly's 2nd and Parra are 3rd.

We should improve from tonight's performance and fire up.

Fathead

Bench
PARRA_FAN said:
We should improve from tonight's performance and fire up.

We are going to have to improve a lot to get anywhere near them. Hears hoping that we really pull a good performance out and not a 40 min performance like tonight.

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
I'll be cheering really loud from Brisbane. All you Eels supporters in Sydney, get out there and cheer the boys on and see them smash Lyon around the park, oh wait Lyon doesn't run with the ball anymore he just passes it, hates to be tackled, makes a easy target for our guys to hit him. I have noticed the last 2 weeks how the manly players charged and are expected to be sidelined with suspension have fought the charged and got off, only Manly players can do that.
Any way can't wait for the blue and gold flags waving high after our win on the weekend.
GO PARRA.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Im fired up. Guys and girls please bring as many people as you can. Lets get behind the boys in smashing the fat pig.

Stagger eel

Staff member
atleast a 40% impovement is needed in 6 days..I believe we can stay in touch with Manly I'm just not sure whether we've got it in us to win the game.

strider

Post Whore
its ok - we never play 2 good games in a row - we sacrificed a big win last night to save up for manly ;-)

slippery nipeel

Juniors
Cliffyisgod the only hat-trick Lyon will score is the 3 massive hits he will cop from fui, Benny & Hindy!! The whole parra team has taken a ticket and jumped in line to smash Judas!!

gong_eagle

First Grade
slippery nipeel said:
Cliffyisgod the only hat-trick Lyon will score is the 3 massive hits he will cop from fui, Benny & Hindy!! The whole parra team has taken a ticket and jumped in line to smash Judas!!

they tried at brookie and Missed :sarcasm::lol:

The Real Eel

Juniors
I honestly haven't looked forward to going to a home game this much since the game v Brisbane in 05 when we took the Minor Premiership.