What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Big Name...

Raider_69

Post Whore
So with the June 30 deadline almost apon us, silly season is just around the corner, so who will be the first big name signing to jump ship and to who?

My bet is Anasta to the Roosters will be the first real marqee style signing

Raider_69

Post Whore
Berro to the sharkies ay? hmm not so sure about that one, and if it does eventuate i doubt it would be the first big name move

Orford to Souths thou is a very good chance

Jono Russell

Bench
How many signings do you think we may see within the first 12 hours after midnight on june 30? im guessing atleast 2 - 3, alot of teams would have players all ready in their grasp the only think left to do is put pen to paper.

Raider_69

Post Whore
somethingwithjohn said:
How many signings do you think we may see within the first 12 hours after midnight on june 30? im guessing atleast 2 - 3, alot of teams would have players all ready in their grasp the only think left to do is put pen to paper.

Yea i suspect a few July 1 signings
probably 4 or 5

Beccy Wilson season is apon us... egerly await what exclusives are in her column this sunday

Raider_69

Post Whore
hybrid_tiger said:
Isn't just about every club who has money to spend intersted in Berrigan?

yea i would think so, he would be a huge signing for anyone!
however i cant see him leaving brisbane

The_Coach

Juniors
Asotasi isn't off contract till next year.

Berrigan is worth more than Brisbane can offord now so if he stays his losing big money.

Franko

Juniors
Will be funny actually. With the nRL saying don't announce signings to early. Sunday the 3rd will be an exciting day to buy the papers. Atleast that has given the clubs 3 days to sign players.

LESStar58

Referee
I'm not resigned to losing Orford yet....whats a bet he ummms and ahhhs before making the decision to stay in Melbourne.

Or if Berrigans of contract lets get him to play halfback!

Latest posts