What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Draft allocations

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Jono078 said:
Yay I got Kennedy. But Sweeney :? ?

Also was I ment to say which juniors I wanted? I thought it was 3 players maximum each draft :?.

I'll take Sweeney off your hands if he wasn't on your list or if you're not interested. I had him on my list.

I managed to pick up one that wasn't on my list: Tony. Will wait till the squad's closer to being filled before releasing him though. Might come in useful.

Jono078

Referee
eloquentEEL said:
I'll take Sweeney off your hands if he wasn't on your list or if you're not interested. I had him on my list.

I managed to pick up one that wasn't on my list: Tony. Will wait till the squad's closer to being filled before releasing him though. Might come in useful.

I'll see how I go... So far he fits in good with PL and can be a handy backup.

Deano

Juniors
UndertakerMike said:
Which Turner is that.???

Don't know his first name but he's a fullback anyway.

Im after a 7 7 prop in exchange for his services, if nobody accepts by 6 tonight he'll be released.

Deano said:
Don't know his first name but he's a fullback anyway.

Im after a 7 7 prop in exchange for his services, if nobody accepts by 6 tonight he'll be released.
Yea it'd be Steve.

skeepe

Immortal
I'm a little confused by how the draft has worked. For example, two players on my draft list, Vainikolo and Dalton, did not get drafted to me, however nobody else got them either. Also, Webcke was not on my list (the last thing I need is another prop) yet he was drafted to me?

Misty Bee

First Grade
I think Vainikolo and Dalton were originally drafted to the Roosters, and then returned to the draft because of over recruiting. They picked up Vainikolo on the 2nd draft.

Webcke??? I'll look into it. He'll go back on the market if I can't find where he should have gone.

skeepe

Immortal
Cheers for that Misty. Kinda hard to believe isn't it, the Raiders turning down a player like Webcke? Ah well that's the CRL for you :)

Latest posts