What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fittler is a sook

Agent Mulder

Bench
Mason's been playing injured since origin. Even finch did his best to lose it for you. But thats no excuse, a good win for the Eels, so congrats. But will you make the finals? :)

I don't think we will make it, Even if we do, I can't see us beating Manly or Melbourne but stranger things have happenend, 2006 springs to mind.

Gronk

Staff member
First 7 penalties? Are you kidding?

I don't get how teams think they deserve a penalty. Fittler said this yesterday because his team were working hard. Like a penalty is an assessment based on effort, rather than the other team breaking the rules. :crazy:

Weaponhead

Coach
As a neutral, I thought Maxwell got the ruck right. Easts were laying all over the ruck and were deservedly penalised for it. For Fittler to say they got no 50/50 calls is to completely ignore the video ref who gave Easts every possible call imaginable.

Parramatta were the better side and deserved to win. Rather than wingeing about the refs, Fittler would be better served to address the deficiencies in his own squad.

Gronk

Staff member
As a neutral, I thought Maxwell got the ruck right. Easts were laying all over the ruck and were deservedly penalised for it. For Fittler to say they got no 50/50 calls is to completely ignore the video ref who gave Easts every possible call imaginable.

Parramatta were the better side and deserved to win. Rather than wingeing about the refs, Fittler would be better served to address the deficiencies in his own squad.

I like you. You can come back and visit anytime. ;-)

stuke

Bench
got to love that they feel the ref should have checked Tupou's 'try' because of the time of the game and how close it was. that has no bearing on why the ref should refer any decisions....added to the fact he was well short. Roosters showed their class!

can anyone explain to me how a ball is called out by the ref if its still locked in the scrum? Why was there no penalty?

And following that event, the next scrum we got, Maxwell could be heard saying 'get it out this time' - now surely the ref doesnt have the right to tell pearce to get it out immediately :?

Last edited:

barney gumble

Juniors
Fittler is one of the more refreshing coaches in the game. He also obviously has ability.
He was dissapointed with his teams loss which included a lop sided penalty count, fair enough I reckon.

MRJUCY

Juniors
If his team played to the rules he wouldn't have to worry about the penalty count, Fitzgibbon has always been a whiner so no surprise there.

Latest posts