What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fittler To Return!

Stomp

Juniors
Roosters Grim Reaper where did you hear that rumour?

IanRitchie whats your problem? :roll:

Stomp

Broncodroid

Juniors
I actually aired this topic a few weeks ago asking the question "Will Freddy do a Ben Ikin in 2005 ?".

I asked the question as the Sydney City Roosters are fuming that Brisbane were allowed to recall 3 former Origin players into their 1st grade squad this season in Ben Ikin, Paul Green and Darren Smith. The NRL deemed the Bronco's were in the 'green' and Brisbane went on their merry way.

The NRL set a dangerous precedent were they will be now powerless to do anything about Brad Fittler returning in the tri colours next season. If it happens, there will be more Rooster hate on this boards that I am certain, though the Roosters will be taken to task for exploiting a loop hole that was opened in 2004.

pyro

Juniors
Why shouldn't we exploit the loop hole, we complained about it and nothing was done, therefore whats good for one team is good for the rest.

I doubt Freddy will make a return, unless we are injury struck towards the back end of the season and Gus Gould asks another favor of Freddy. Which i would be happy to see, especially if we are a top 4 side and we have a good chance at a Grand Final. I felt pretty bad for Freddy not getting to go out with a Premiership, especially after all he's done for us Roosters.

90% = Freddy stays at home with his family.
10% = Freddy puts on the number 6 tri colour jersey and walks comfortably into the squad to save us from demise.

KFC

Juniors
Freddy would have to play in the Metro Cup if the Roosters wanted to use the Broncos defence.

bartman

Immortal
There has been a bit of rumour talk here about him putting in the odd appearacne in English Super League, perhaps with Warrington? Been going around the traps for a few months - don't know whether there's anything in it.

Latest posts