What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fitzgibbon..

melon....

Coach
Chook said:
Well considering he did not conceed a penalty all night, there can't have been too many 3rd man flops?

Chook.
Sorry Chook, Fitzy did concede one penalty, for not being directly in front of the ball player at marker, even though he was, but Simpkins can do no wrong.

Billy Gunn

Juniors
melon.... said:
Sorry Chook, Fitzy did concede one penalty, for not being directly in front of the ball player at marker, even though he was, but Simpkins can do no wrong.

Melon,

Wasn't that Bailey who got penalised for that.

I cannot believe anyone could but s*&t on Fitzy after watching that game. If Ryles & Baily had of stood up in the first half we NSW could have controlled a little more field position in the first half.

The Back row were the only one's doing the hard yards - NSW need an enforcer desperatly.

Billy

LRC

Some people have absolutley no idea.
It doesnt matter when you came into the tackle...what if nobody runs at you.
The point is that in defence, a well drilled team will always get 3 in a tackle and all three will be credited for the tackle.
The ammount of energy needed to come in and close the tackle is still there.
This takes huge efforts.
Maybe some of the other players with a lower tackle count should also try to make that extra effort to enable a tackle to be closed and to dominate the attack acccordingly.
I watch Fitzys game closely and he made as many one on ones, he was often firts in and he was often 2nd and 3rd..point is..he was there working his butt off and doing it for 80minutes and looking like he could keep going.
Concentration and alertness to continue to support his fellow defenders and also hold his part in the line when the attack came at him.

gregstar

Referee
i still can't believe that i read a post stating that gibbon & hindy tackling too much is selfish & bad for the team!

i'm closing down my company - my working too much is selfish and bad for the economy

Latest posts