What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy resigns

mulvihill

Juniors
Who read that as resigned ?? But god dam there was a hyphen

People from Balmain to Bradbury were setting off firecrackers after reading your post thinking he'd handed his letter of resignation in and would be showcasing his talents elsehwere in 2007.

We have another 2 seasons of donuts to look forward

If only satts had have swooped

mulvihill

Juniors
The message title was better than the message

I suppose it could be worse. Our 5/8 could be anasta or sutton

N.C.

Juniors
Did anyone really think he was gonna be shown the door?

Now that he's signed, let's keep an eye on his form. Bet we don't see anymore 80m solo efforts until this time in say, roughly two years time???

(Words I may yet be made to eat...)

mulvihill

Juniors
I thought satts would take him off us seeing as he's from macksville. Or maybe even the ARU, Man Utd, Real Madrid, the Denver Broncos, LA Lakers, NY Yankees ... he'll prob have the C beside his name next season

bjm8

Juniors
mulvihill said:
I thought satts would take him off us seeing as he's from macksville. Or maybe even the ARU, Man Utd, Real Madrid, the Denver Broncos, LA Lakers, NY Yankees ... he'll prob have the C beside his name next season

c? certainly wouldnt break my heart. Good luck to him!

Captain Fitz, i can see it now. Love it!

mccann

Juniors
I cannot believe what i'm reading, we have resigned fitzy. I cannot believe the club has resigned someone who makes more meters backwards than forwards.

Surely the money spent on keeping him by the club could have been used in securing the services of a player how will run forward. And before anyone makes comment on his 80 meter run, yes it was great, but he goes backwards more times than he goes forwards.

bjm8

Juniors
mccann said:
I cannot believe what i'm reading, we have resigned fitzy. I cannot believe the club has resigned someone who makes more meters backwards than forwards.

Surely the money spent on keeping him by the club could have been used in securing the services of a player how will run forward. And before anyone makes comment on his 80 meter run, yes it was great, but he goes backwards more times than he goes forwards.

So, for his 30+ career tries, he was passed the ball deep in the opposition in goal and ran backwards a couple of metres to plant the ball.

You make me sick. He doesnt run backwards. For a couple of games earlier this season he was doing a few pretzel runs, running around in circles. but never backwards. ive seen him do surrender tackles, but never run backwards.

Hmmm. Since we play the Raiders this weekend i suggest you pull out your tapes (or borrow one, or go to nrl.com) and watch the corresponding game last year. Watch the Fitzy magic, then tell me he runs backwards.