What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy

simon says

First Grade
I really dont rate this bloke but wow I thought he had a blinder yesterday.Tackled well and looked really dangerous every time he got the ball.

I was waiting for that missed tackle for the try that he usually lets in but it just didnt happen.

Very happy to see him go so well,and I will eat plenty of humble pie if he keeps playing like that.

Go Fitzy......cheers.

HOT028

Juniors
i agree i haven't been the biggest fan, but i am ready to eat the pie please pass a slice over

TigerMo

Juniors
Yeah, good to see him playing well.

I have praised him and bagged him over the years and he deserves alot more than praising after yesterdays game.

His whole game was magnificent, especially his first try when he dummed and fooled 2 defenders. Great vision.

And he actually ran the ball straight instead of doing his little "fitzy" on the spot which takes him no where.

Keep up the good work. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gus22

Juniors
He only does the "Fitzy" when playing 5/8. In the centres he's either running onto the ball at speed, or the defence is in & around him, with no opportunity to "Fitzy". Keep him out of 5/8 & he'll show how good he can be.

Tigerpete

Juniors
I've always been a Fitzy supporter, and its great to see him in some great form at the moment, the guys' got some real talent. It seems the break he had for his injury has done him some real good, freshened him up and to have in the centre's where i feel he's best suited is great, keep it going fitzy!

Stellar

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
I've always been a Fitzy supporter, and its great to see him in some great form at the moment, the guys' got some real talent. It seems the break he had for his injury has done him some real good, freshened him up and to have in the centre's where i feel he's best suited is great, keep it going fitzy!

same here hes always been a favourite of mine hes very quick on his feet and ran the ball with alot more purpose that try of his was great supurb footwork. His defence has been top notch and its good to see him in his best position of centre IMO he plays great there. so keep it up fitzy

westie

Bench
Every one knows I'll defend him to the end of the Earth, but I thought his defense was targeted a bit yesterday. He wasn't missing the tackles, far from it, but he was being run at by the big fellahs and conceding that extra few yards. Picky, I know, but it can be crucial when you are trying to slow down the play the ball and keep a side in their own 20.

Stellar

Juniors
yeh he was targeted the last 2 weeks and was of the top tacklers but let no one down whilst he didnt make many big hits but still managed to stop defenders not conceeding line breaks. its a shame that Wests have signed Whatuira because i reckon that his best position is left centre seems like he'll be shifted to hooker or something

jirskyr

Juniors
Maybe his form has to do with Sheensie. I really reckon Sheensie has been getting in blokes ears and telling them how to improve their game.

Coming back from his foot injury, Fitzy has suddenly found out how to run straight and *shock* hard!

Johnnie Wilson did the same kind of thing once back in the side.

Latest posts