What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

LineBall

Juniors
I wait with bated breath for his new article bagging the AFL, now that one of their players has been arrested overnight in New York for groping a woman.

I hate the punching bag as much as anyone
But I reckon he just might be right on the tedesco call
haha
you're kidding right ?
some random & her sister says he racially vilified her

tedesco & some of his team mates say he didn't
thats the extent of the story.
I'll take a well respected public figure with a record of never putting a foot wrong on or off the fields word
over some complete nobody any day.

he might be right ?
nope , he couldn't be more wrong.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
haha
you're kidding right ?
some random & her sister says he racially vilified her

tedesco & some of his team mates say he didn't
thats the extent of the story.
I'll take a well respected public figure with a record of never putting a foot wrong on or off the fields word
over some complete nobody any day.

he might be right ?
nope , he couldn't be more wrong.

Hey I’ve got a bridge for sale. Interested?

Perth Red

Post Whore
haha

take your qld blinkers off for a second & the fact tedesco led a side- sides that kicked the shit out of everything north of the border this year & accept just because some whining little cow claims something happened doesn't mean its true
Wow no victim blaming going on here lol
given the avg immaturity of most Australian males after a beer I’m leaning on the side of probability that he shouted it as some laddish trying to befunny but not remark.

Wow no victim blaming going on here lol
given the avg immaturity of most Australian males after a beer I’m leaning on the side of probability that he shouted it as some laddish trying to befunny but not remark.
what victim you soap dodging idiot ?lol
or do you mean the accuser ?

is there audio ?
video ?
" independent " witnesses ?

No ?

the F off with your anti NRL narrative , we all know where you lean hahaha
You're the forum joke
So keep moaning , you're as predictable as the sun setting each day

Perth Red

Post Whore
what victim you soap dodging idiot ?lol
or do you mean the accuser ?

is there audio ?
video ?
" independent " witnesses ?

No ?

the F off with your anti NRL narrative , we all know where you lean hahaha
You're the forum joke
So keep moaning , you're as predictable as the sun setting each day
Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
What have you got to say about some fumbler being arrested in New York afl troll
Piece of sht, like anyone who gets arrested for that sort of thing, whatever their occupation. Professional sports men are in an incredibly privallaged position yet some seem willing to throw it all away by being arrogant self-entitled prcks. Such is human nature for some.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
haha

take your qld blinkers off for a second & the fact tedesco led a side- sides that kicked the shit out of everything north of the border this year & accept just because some whining little cow claims something happened doesn't mean its true

Okay so it’s a conspiracy
They are making it all up
Fmd

doubt it, he said Tedesco’s story is unlikely but didn’t say it’s false. Small difference but makes the world of difference in these matters.
I'd doubt it
an insinuation made in a public domain that damages ones reputation is defamation.

In defamation by implication, the statements made remain true but carry an insinuation that the information is false or harmful and false. Defamation by implication is possible both by an average person and a publication in print or online. ... It is important to seek a lawyer when harmed by implied defamation issues.