What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flannos 2024 KPIs

denis preston

First Grade
Pipe dream old mate. Then again all these guys werent superstars when they first played for the Dragons. The culture of the club made them into one. Only a measly two of our current roster, JDB and Blake Lawrie have what those greats above had, to know what it means to slip on the iconic Red V jumper and sweat blood for the club.
Only Norm Provan & Wilson & Porter really developed by club. all the others came with established careers.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
There is no reason bar underperforming at FB for us not to bite hard on the top8

We are equal now with most of the bottom teams

Coaching tick
Elite Peak performance trainers tick
Elite recovery physios tick
Dynamic players and a much more difficult 17 to handle tick
Mindset tick
Juniors pushing for spots tick
Ability to seriously recruit now finally a tick for 2025
CEO and Board hmmmm? Tick ?

SEAT 1A

Bench
Now with the signing of Luc, can we know include a top eight finish.

Pack now 4th to 8th. Backs not so much, add injuries and suspensions.

Can we expect Ben, Kyle and Jessie to add the polish to lead the backs to a top eight?

Rav4 will still score tries with half a team hanging off him. At least we are half a chance now.

denis preston

First Grade
Now with the signing of Luc, can we know include a top eight finish.

Pack now 4th to 8th. Backs not so much, add injuries and suspensions.

Can we expect Ben, Kyle and Jessie to add the polish to lead the backs to a top eight?

Rav4 will still score tries with half a team hanging off him. At least we are half a chance now.
I just don’t want to be anywhere near spoon position at any time of the year.

Mojo

Bench
There is no reason bar underperforming at FB for us not to bite hard on the top8

We are equal now with most of the bottom teams

Coaching tick
Elite Peak performance trainers tick
Elite recovery physios tick
Dynamic players and a much more difficult 17 to handle tick
Mindset tick
Juniors pushing for spots tick
Ability to seriously recruit now finally a tick for 2025
CEO and Board hmmmm? Tick ?
It’s certainly a step forward from lurking in the doldrums with Cap’n Hook at the wheel.

TheRev

First Grade
I mean I do see heaps of improvement in the Dragons football department (and some in the squad).. the problem is I see the improvement in every other side too, all of which are coming off a much stronger base.. honestly we are going to need to play our pants off and then need some luck to win games.. we need a few teams to be awful, and we need probably 6+ guys in our squad to really exceed expectations.

Someone like Tracey &/or Taafe are going to miss out on that Dogs squad.. either one of those guys would set our squad up to do really good things.. pi$$ed that Gus managed to coax them over (when we were interested) without positions to fit em... I'd love to grab one of em back.. but Traceys injury has taken the pressure off Ciraldo in that sense.

Mojo

Bench
I mean I do see heaps of improvement in the Dragons football department (and some in the squad).. the problem is I see the improvement in every other side too, all of which are coming off a much stronger base.. honestly we are going to need to play our pants off and then need some luck to win games.. we need a few teams to be awful, and we need probably 6+ guys in our squad to really exceed expectations.

Someone like Tracey &/or Taafe are going to miss out on that Dogs squad.. either one of those guys would set our squad up to do really good things.. pi$$ed that Gus managed to coax them over (when we were interested) without positions to fit em... I'd love to grab one of em back.. but Traceys injury has taken the pressure off Ciraldo in that sense.
I think it’s very apparent that Gus and Ciraldo are a poisonous mutual admiration society.

SEAT 1A

Bench
We need to reevaluate his KPI's.

Only after round one, we need to add retaining multiple players.

They have put the hard work in and after seeing the dressing room last week, they are a happy bunch and be part of the success in the future and winning games.