1. Out Now: The Front Row rugby league magazine

LeagueUnlimited.com is proud to launch a brand new weekly publication to accompany your footy weekend.

This week, Joshua Wells speaks with injured Canterbury forward Joe Stimson as he works his way toward an NRL return next season, and we have a big double spread of the Rugby League Project's 'Rugby League Scorigami!

EDITION 6 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Flanno's Machiavellian moves

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by Paddles, Feb 28, 2020.

1. redandwhite4evr

redandwhite4evr Juniors

This is just straight out double speak- the best example I've encountered since Marc Antony's funeral oration and references to Brutus- the massive change Flanno mentions is obviously code for Mary having to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 2020 coaching real world by an ever increasing number of consultants, assistants and other assorted hangers on to distract us, the fans, from the huge mistake the club made by appointing him in the first place and the disaster he was, is and always will be.

Flanno is more subtle than I gave him credit for- more than a match for Mary both on and off the field.

Warabrook saint and getsmarty like this.
  2. thebigredv

thebigredv Juniors

Flanagan as head coach asap any way possible. Don't care if they use young as the decoy head coach until 2022, just need Shane calling the shots.

Outside Bellamy or Robinson there'd be no better result for us. From the dog house to the penthouse.

18to87, getsmarty and Warabrook saint like this.
  3. Coffs dragon

Coffs dragon Bench

Preferably.... Quick Sand!

4. Father Ted

Father Ted First Grade

I remember Flanno fixing my shit house in Bexley South . I'm pretty sure what he found in there gave him more reason to pause and think than any other Coach or anything anyone ever may or may not have found in a car boot.. Did a good job of it too Just saying...