What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
will Cook, Holmes etc be happy for Ben to leave ?

hmmmm I wouldn't be unless there was a magic bullet signing half that will rip teams to shreds ?

We can get to 14 or so wins with Holmes, Cook and another strong dominant prop for 2025 and keeping Hunt at the wheel.

Can we do that with some 19yr old un tried half ? I suppose anything is possible

Illusion

Bench

hmmmm I wouldn't be unless there was a magic bullet signing half that will rip teams to shreds ?

We can get to 14 or so wins with Holmes, Cook and another strong dominant prop for 2025 and keeping Hunt at the wheel.

Can we do that with some 19yr old un tried half ? I suppose anything is possible
I personally have had enough of him we need a change and if the chance is there to get him out of the joint then it's yes to your question ....... The guy has recently said he still loved playing for the Bronco's ........ Need him gone and a new captain ....... If you feel different to me I respect your opinion but for me he needs to go .......

IMO Ben hasn't been a magic bullet for us nor, in the past 7 years, has he been a magnet attracting top-shelf players.

But we do need a viable plan should he go.

matPORTS

Juniors
If Ben stays for 2025 - that's pretty much it for him, because it will definitely be his last year before retirement. I can't see another club picking him up for 2026> as there will be very little benefit. Going by the way he was talking on Face-to-Face, I couldn't see him going to another club if he's forced to see out his remaining time here.

Whereas if we were to let him go now, another club might be willing to take him for three years in the hope of getting him settled and then achieving something out of such a deal?

I'm sure this is back of mind for Flanno and others at the club as we head into the off season.

As for who could be our 2025 halves in the event of Hunt leaving...

6. King-Togia
7. K Flanno

?

TheRev

Coach
O'Sullivan might be a good fit, and give us our bl*ddy Bostock back too.. hes the one I get most sad about losing, him and Robson, but Robson atleast had a reason...

Note that I wouldnt be satisfied with just O'Sullivan though.. we still need a backup half to cover for injury... so we need 2 if Hunt is leaving.

dungay dragon

Juniors
O'Sullivan might be a good fit, and give us our bl*ddy Bostock back too.. hes the one I get most sad about losing, him and Robson, but Robson atleast had a reason...

Note that I wouldnt be satisfied with just O'Sullivan though.. we still need a backup half to cover for injury... so we need 2 if Hunt is leaving.
O'Sullivan aint on close to a Million per season
Yep bostock would pair up nicely
Come home Jack

Latest posts