What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

Jubilee

Juniors
I think Lodge is in the background as a fallback plan at the moment.
Think Flanagan is still looking for that one big bopper to lead our pack.
Also think any other back we sign, if not JAC, will be more of a utility styled back.
Holmes or Allan are the ones more than likely to play at fullback if Sloan is injured or gets more time in the KOE Cup.
I think the plan is Corey Allen as the utility outside back. But one more? Bulldogs seem to think you can't have too many.

yep i would take Garrick for Rava. Seibold and Flannagan get on ok so it would not be out of the question. The only thing is i am not sure Seibold is that stupid.
How stupid would Siebold have to be ?

Rava’s attitude needs a massive overhaul

His brain was not on the job in 2024

Hunt constantly sledging his own players didn’t help his cause

Everybody reacts differently

Hoping Rava rekindles his career in 2025 or goes to England

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
It seems very odd that the club went all out to sign up Peter O'Sullivan to be our Guru Recruiter and when he just laughed at us and took up this role at the Knights, we just put our cue in the rack and put the position to be filled in the back burner.

I think we have Kyle Stanley helping out and maybe our GM of Football but I feel that the onerous task is mainly with Flanno. He is the head chef, head cook, head waiter, head hunter and does my head in that the club failed in so many ways to make sure that the right personnel are appointed to each position that best suits their abilities. They probably have appointed some personnel but are they the right ones to do the job efficiently and effectively and timely and just get things done.

Just imagine your company having a human resources and personnel section and there are jobs needing to be filled and the company requires the right people for the job quickly. Does it look good if the staff just sit back and umm and aah and procrastinate and fart arse about while other people are doing fill in stuff and getting the wrong type of staff in. If they cannot do it, then hire a smart Agency to scope out and head hunt the right people.

We seem to fart arse and get bogged down and then shat on from a great height and we patiently sit and wait for something great to happen and that wait ends up with another let down and then another. This is why following this club has so many heartaches and we keep hoping and praying that we can get out of this damned rut.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Absolutely right DD- Webb is the fall guy but he had obvious shortcomings which the Board overlooked when he was appointed and so we languished during his tenure as CEO. All I know is when I watched the Swans v Port Adelaide qual SF, at the end there were club officials including Board members and Exec officers like Tom Harley embracing players giving the impression of a club that was close and seamless from top to bottom. Never seen the Gordons attending matches or getting up close and personal with the SGI team nor do I expect that will change much when Bruce hands over to his successor (rumoured to be his daughter). Meanwhile Uncle Nick and Russell Crowe and Dino Mezzatesta are at their clubs matches and in the media showing passion for their respective clubs. Frankly it nauseates me.

Dragon David

First Grade
Absolutely right DD- Webb is the fall guy but he had obvious shortcomings which the Board overlooked when he was appointed and so we languished during his tenure as CEO. All I know is when I watched the Swans v Port Adelaide qual SF, at the end there were club officials including Board members and Exec officers like Tom Harley embracing players giving the impression of a club that was close and seamless from top to bottom. Never seen the Gordons attending matches or getting up close and personal with the SGI team nor do I expect that will change much when Bruce hands over to his successor (rumoured to be his daughter). Meanwhile Uncle Nick and Russell Crowe and Dino Mezzatesta are at their clubs matches and in the media showing passion for their respective clubs. Frankly it nauseates me.
It is pretty sickening redandwhite4evr.

When was the last time that anyone from the club, not including Flanno, has let fans know in the club's website what the aim of the club is for the next 3 years say and give some positive details about where they expect the club will be headed?

I am absolutely sick of how the club is not promoting the Dragons.