What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

since77

Juniors
As much as I can’t stand Ronaldo, he’s a very good winger. And we need wingers! Ours are non existent.
I'm amazed at how arrogant that twat is considering how many tries I've seen him bomb over the years. Plus a Grade A douchebag. Of course it's no coincidence he didn't lair up at all last night. Continuing a theme, he's a flat track bully too. It's a trait that runs right through the team.

mattw5

Juniors
November 1 can’t come quick enough hopefully we get some news this week on who we are targeting it’s been very quiet the past 2 weeks which could be a good sign

Crush

Coach
I'm amazed at how arrogant that twat is considering how many tries I've seen him bomb over the years. Plus a Grade A douchebag. Of course it's no coincidence he didn't lair up at all last night. Continuing a theme, he's a flat track bully too. It's a trait that runs right through the team.
I can’t handle the Sharks winning, but they do win a lot of games every season. Are they flat track bullies, well yeah kinda. But you still have to be professional enough to win the games.
I’m never confident about the dragons winning regardless of the opponents. Like literally, I’m nervous playing Tigers.
I wish we were flat track bullies.

TheRev

Coach
Nov 1 didnt end up doing anything for us last year.. I mean I'd love for us to land a 2026 halfback.. but I think its more about who we can get for 2025.. we still have a lot of positions to fill (esp if hunt is going).

Latest posts