What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

qld redvee

Juniors
Thank God as I’m sick of the sight & sound of the million dollar man and his relentless whinging.
He offers so little as our club captain to instil pride & harmony to the RedV. He sure is great at spaying the club to his media mates.
F..k him off please!
Coffs
All we need is 1 sucker club to want him for next year and we should scream done deal and waive the 10 day cool off period. Even tell the new club we will pay the removalist cost just to get him out

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
If Hunt leaves, i think we should try get Trindall for around 600k per year for 2-3 years. We desperately need a solid halfback.
Or if they keep Trindall, then Dan Atkinson from sharks is also an option. They have 3 halves there with Nicho.. should be able to get one of them. I have said previously Luke metcalfe is another option as he was 6 when flanno junior played 7 when together in Sharks juniors

Last edited:

Latest posts