What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flegg/Prems updates

Redback71

First Grade
what with prems at the moment, have they forgotten how to win or is mateo and inu to big a loss for them.

Tizzun

Juniors
The slide in form of Premies seems to have coincided with the injury to Mahoney, when is he back?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Redback71 said:
what with prems at the moment, have they forgotten how to win or is mateo and inu to big a loss for them.

14-6 Raiders.

Mate, Feleti has played 1 game for them this year and that's when they were trounced by the Lions in the first round.

Bazal

Post Whore
I think Paul Ivan was actually kicking in Flegg...

That is the first Flegg game I've seen in a while, I was impressed tbh. There are some good kids down there, the guys who were named 2,3,4,5 were outstanding, especially Mase who went to fullback, Hauraki and Zac Russ (who I would've named MOTM). Tim Mannah is a great runner, Tony Williams is a dead ringer for Mateo and the little number fourteen Motinelli was excellent. The five eighth whose name escapes me was excellent as well. Prems was a fairly poor quality game, the only players who stood out for me were Aaron Wood, Weller, K Keating and Dave Williams who was actually at fllback for much of the game. Etu got pushed into touch four times, had a shocker.

KK's try was the only good thing to come out of PL.

The Flegg boys did really good...a great 10 minute spurt late in the game when it was in the balance blew the Raiders away.

Bazals' summed it up pretty well with his summary of who played well.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Flegg has been the surprise this year TBH looking at the squad at the start of the year while there were a couple of obvious standout stars I wasn't expecting much from the team maybe a finals game or two but that was about it. But they have actually played really well and are sitting near the top of the table.

What wsan't good about Premmies is that the Raiders were 3rd from the bottom...they both played like the reverse of what they both are on the table.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah Premmies, for mine, looked completely lost on attack. I counted maybe five or six sets deep on attack where they made about 10m, went from sideline to sideline and then failed to get a kick in....

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well last week Parra lost to the last placed Magpies
A couple of weeks before that they lost to Manly at that point Parra were a 4 pt comp leader and Manly were 2nd last

Latest posts