What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flegg, SG Ball, Harold Matthews

Hurriflatch

Referee
fine then it's something else but really do I care, no

try to be funny on these boards and this is what you get

doesn't surprise me tho cause everyone except me is an idiot

The Colonel

Immortal
Well I received a response this morning when I arrived at work. The Sides are still yet to be 100% finalised despite the lower grade comp starting this weekend. Once this happens though which is likely to be later this week I will post the complete sides.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Well I received a response this morning when I arrived at work. The Sides are still yet to be 100% finalised despite the lower grade comp starting this weekend. Once this happens though which is likely to be later this week I will post the complete sides.

:lol:

mmmm!! ok. ;-)

PB

Bench
i can just see them doing a ring-a-round on friday night, asking players if they are available, the player will ask what time the game is which will stump the Eels official, and mean a tephone call to NSWRL, but because it will be after 5pm, the office will be closed and we will end up forfieting (or turning up at 9am and hanging around till the officials get there)!

The Colonel

Immortal
PB said:
i can just see them doing a ring-a-round on friday night, asking players if they are available, the player will ask what time the game is which will stump the Eels official, and mean a tephone call to NSWRL, but because it will be after 5pm, the office will be closed and we will end up forfieting (or turning up at 9am and hanging around till the officials get there)!

Or they probably would have told the two squads that were playing a trial on Saturday night about where and when the first round was.....

Hellsy

Immortal
PB said:
How :LOL: true :LOL: is that :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

eelz47

Coach
on another note, the rooters website, had a full match report on sunday of all trials on saturday night. including flegg. now why cant we do that?

Nikki

Coach
What are you doing on the Roosters website. At least I have an excuse with Heathy... :lol:

PB

Bench
eelz47 said:
on another note, the rooters website, had a full match report on sunday of all trials on saturday night. including flegg. now why cant we do that?

Yeah they can not only tell you who is in their junior rep sides, but can tell you what time and where they are playing (2pm HM's and 3:30 SG Ball & Henson). And they have reports on those sides trial games! Roosters sure have us covered in terms of providing fans with information and having a useful website....

But ssshhhh not allowed to grumble...

sooperdooper

First Grade
all i know is one guy youy like colonel Pat Matele wont be with us.... got cut!
i remember you naming him i nanother thread