What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R2 - Dragons v Knights - *Live Scores & Discussion*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
GAME > St George Illawarra v Newcastle
WHEN > Friday 23 March, 7:30pm AEDT
WHERE > OKI JUBILEE STADIUM, KOGARAH

TICKETS > St George Illawarra Football Club

TEAMS >
St Geo Illa Lineup - 1. Josh MORRIS, 2. Luke MACDOUGALL, 3. Keith LULIA, 4. Matt COOPER, 5. Wes NAIQAMA, 6. Richard WILLIAMS, 7. Ben HORNBY (c), 8. Dan HUNT, 9. Simon WOOLFORD, 10. Jason RYLES (c), 11. Ashton SIMS, 12. Beau SCOTT, 13. Ben CREAGH; Interchange - 14. Adam PEEK, 15. Danny WICKS, 16. Corey PAYNE, 17. Tony CAINE, 18. Lagi SETU
Newcastle Lineup - 1. Kurt Gidley, 2. James McManus, 3. George Carmont, 4. Brad Tighe, 5. Adam MacDougall, 6. Daniel Abraham, 7. Jarrod Mullen, 8. Josh Perry, 9. Terence Seu Seu, 10. Adam Woolnough, 11. Steve Simpson (C), 12. Clint Newton, 13. Kirk Reynoldson Interchange - 14. Todd Polglase, 15. Cory Paterson, 16. Matthew White, 17. Daniel Tolar, 18. Jesse Royal, 19. Riley Brown, 20. Akuila Uate, 21. Kade Snowden

Ref Steve Clark Colour Yellow Sideline Officials Rod Lawrence, Russell Turner Video Referee Chris Ward

Broadcast Live - Ch Nine (7:30pm), Live on ABC & 2Gb & Affiliates.

Odds STG 1.50, NEW 2.50

Saints have Gasnier, Brett Morris, Head, Hewitt, Young and Poore all out injured, while Newcastle are missing Joey Johns, Buderus, and David Seage.

Only Premier League happens at OKI today, the Dragons will play Canberra at 5:30pm.

KEEP UPDATED - visit www.dragons.com.au and http://www.newcastleknights.com for the latest on the match.

knightsyeah12

Juniors
Cant wait for this one, will be a very good match. i reacon Knights to win a close one, only 2 points in! Good luck to both teams and i hope there are no injuties to come out of it! Good luck

raidersfan

Juniors
Knights will not win this. FFS they have Abraham at stand off! might as well put Davico there if it wasn't for him injuring himself whilst pulling of a band aid.

Bicey_18

Bench
raidersfan said:
Knights will not win this. FFS they have Abraham at stand off! might as well put Davico there if it wasn't for him injuring himself whilst pulling of a band aid.

What a toss pot ur! Abes killed it at 5/8 last week and will fill in fine

Bicey_18

Bench
I have no idea why people think Dragons will win by plenty?????

Both sides have inexperienced players and experienced players, so it amount to an even game, down to the wire stuff.

Timmah

Staff member
Newcastle haven't won a game in which Johns and Buderus haven't played since 1997.

Bicey_18

Bench
Timmah said:
Newcastle haven't won a game in which Johns and Buderus haven't played since 1997.

That fact is very misleading...

Out of 10 years, how many games would you say Johns and Buderus have been missing????

SOO maybe? And also how many other players were missing in those games???

Ridiculous fact

perverse

Referee
Timmah said:
and out of those 12 games we've lost.. also have a look at the other players that were out.. and also the teams we played against.. their form going into the match vs. ours.. etc etc.

stats can be.. and are deceiving.

we also have mullen now. if the dragons take us lightly tonight they'll be in for a rude shock. it's going to be a great game.. i can't wait.

Timmah

Staff member
Well, your club is full of 'em when it comes to Joey and Bedsy ;-) WATCH 'EM BITE

perverse

Referee
Timmah said:
Well, your club is full of 'em when it comes to Joey and Bedsy ;-) WATCH 'EM BITE
haha and you have such a good track record! Sonny Bill didn't hit johns in the jaw! he hit a nerve in his neck which caused unconsciousness!

this just in - SBW trains with vulcans in the off season.

oh mate, save it. hahahaha.

the johns/buderus monkey on our back is coming closer to death with each match we don't have them. regardless of stats - we're in the best position we've ever been in to win without them. i mean we now have a coach that actually.. you know.. coaches.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Should be a great game.... a real danger game for the Saints.. but I think they'll get the points

Latest posts