What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R2 - Dragons v Knights - *Live Scores & Discussion*

dragonfire

Bench
Bicey_18 said:
What a toss pot ur! Abes killed it at 5/8 last week and will fill in fine

Did Abraham play there last week when Johns got injured, didnt see the game but thought i read that it was Gidley who went to the 6? With Polglase on the bench i have no doubts Gidley will, sometime during the match move into 5/8 and Abraham the forwards. This should definitely be a great match and hopefully the dragons can come away with another W

Frederick

Staff member
dragonfire said:
Did Abraham play there last week when Johns got injured, didnt see the game but thought i read that it was Gidley who went to the 6? With Polglase on the bench i have no doubts Gidley will, sometime during the match move into 5/8 and Abraham the forwards. This should definitely be a great match and hopefully the dragons can come away with another W
Nope. When Johns came off, Polglase went on to fullback, and Kidley assumed a 'rover' role, meaning he had free reign to be wherever he wanted to on the field. Mostly he was playing dummy half whilst Seu Seu was off the field, but he did play a bit of second reciever too. I'm pretty sure Smith's plan tonight is to use Abraham at 5/8 for the full 80, but we'll just have to wait and see :)

This Year?

Immortal
Dragons V Knights games usually have a lot of feeling in them. This one will be no different. I think the Dragons will win in a close one, but what happens around the rucks in the last 10mins will be the difference between the 2 teams.

After breaking the first round Hoodoo, I reckon the Dragons should win this clash, but by no means are we specials.

When it rains I always get the heebee-geebees about Saints. Praying for a dry track.

taxidriver

Coach
Friday Wind Rain Humid Temp
Afternoon Mostly Sunny. Warm. 23 km/h
NNE - 59% 27
Evening Passing Clouds. Mild. Muggy. 18 km/h
N - 75% 22
Overnight Passing Clouds. Mild. Muggy. 15 km/h
N - 79% 22

Stranger

Coach
Knowing you will be stuck with Lowrie and Hagan... i can't hate you. :)

Ill tip Dragons by 6 in my head, knights by 12 otherwise. But other than that, CARN KNIGHTS!

Burwood

Bench
This is a game that the Dragons are expected to win, so hopefully the inexperienced Knights halves pairing can go into the game under little pressure. My expectations for this game are similar to last week- I'm not necessarily after a Newcastle victory, but I would love to see the team improve on the areas that let them down last year. So here's hoping that the forwards muscle up throughout the match, the defence doesn't leak too many soft points and that our bench makes a solid impact.

And go Paterson, Seu Seu and McManus!

Latest posts