What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R3 - Broncos v Panthers - *Live scores & discussion*

Smiley

Bench
Broncos v Panthers
Friday 30 March, 8:00 AEST
Suncorp Stadium, Milton

Tickets: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=BRONIND07

Broncos - 1. Karmichael Hunt, 2. Steve Michaels, 3. Brent Tate, 4. Justin Hodges, 5. Darius Boyd, 6. Darren Lockyer (c), 7. Shane Perry, 8. Dane Carlaw, 9. Shaun Berrigan, 10. Petero Civoniceva, 11. Sam Thaiday, 12. Brad Thorn, 13. Greg Eastwood
Interchange - 14. Nick Kenny, 15. Ben Hannant, 16. Andrew Lomu, 17. Ian Lacey

Panthers - 1. Rhys Wesser, 2. Michael Gordon, 3. Michael Jennings, 4. Luke Lewis, 5. Luke Rooney, 6. Peter Wallace, 7. Craig Gower (c), 8. Joel Clinton, 9. Luke Priddis, 10. Frank Puletua, 11. Frank Pritchard, 12. Tony Puletua, 13. Trent Waterhouse.
Interchange - 14. Junior Moors, 15. Nathan Smith, 16. Matthew Bell, 17. Paul Aiton, 18. Tim Grant

Referee: Tony Archer
Colour: Green
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall, Tony De Las Heras
Video Referee: Tim Mander

Broadcast Live - Ch Nine (QLD) 8:00pm, Delay - CH Nine (NSW) 10.00pm.

Odds BRI 1.53, PEN 2.40

Curtain Raiser: U16 QLD vs U16 NSW 5.50pm

panthersballboy

Juniors
Penrith 24 to 12. The broncos will be a lot harder than silky terriers last week, but Penrith's defence should improve again on last week and that will win the game for them.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Michael Jennings Man of the Match tonight, i think he will explode. Watch for his footwork and acceleration.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Panther_Daz said:
Michael Jennings Man of the Match tonight, i think he will explode. Watch for his footwork and acceleration.

I hope he cleans it up :sarcasm:

smeghead

Bench
Broncos to win.

Craig Gower to be removed from the ground after drawing penis pictures on the telestrator and fondling himself

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Civoniceva to be sent from the field after 5 minutes for a high shot on Gordon.

mxlegend99

Referee
raiders fan forever said:
Broncos to win in a tight one
No matter how great we play. I think Bronco's will want to win that bad and Lockyer will make it happen. He will be the game breaker IMO. Assuming he is 100% tonight.

If Lockyer and Hodges aren't 100% though, we will crush them. Our pack is pretty big and our entire backline is healthy, with plenty of pace. The game really is going to rely on them being at their peak.