What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R3 - Broncos v Panthers - *Live scores & discussion*

mightypanther

Juniors
Pensacola Q.C said:
That filed goal was one of the best i've seen...i don't think anyone was even expecting an attempt from Wallace.

I think Wallace surprised himself too...:lol:

In a news report he said that it was the first time he had ever kicked a field goal.

Still hard to believe that Penrith weren't able to score any points against the sharks two weeks ago - then go out and beat two legitimate premiership contenders.

Anyways, I like it!!:D

Panther_Daz said:
Thats where he usually plays, can also play second row if required.

In that case, bring him on! Hopefully he'll make an impact at prop and could possibly become a good front row partner for Clinton if we can't get the likes of Civoniceva or O'Meley to the Panthers.

Whats Doing

Bench
The difference in coaches attitudes after a loss. In the after match interviews, Sheens was the complete professional whereas Bennett the complete clown. No wonder the Broncs are looking to offload him after his contract is up in a couple of years time. Bennett needs to understand their are commitments to the game other than just coaching. He is an embarrassment.