What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fooball (soccer) manager games

Rustay

Juniors
Yeah im gonna download the demo when i get my broadband and have a go. From what ive read elsewhere its mixed as to whether its too hard or too easy. Basically its all about the instructions you give your players from game to game.

SP

Bench
the 2006 one also has Australia joining in the Asian confederation in 2006

Corbin

Juniors
Playing as Sydney FC is my extremely updated A league

This is my line up: 4-4-2

Petrovski Zrillic

Carney Yorke Talay Corica

Ceccoli Rudan Milligan Packer

Bolton

So far im coming second after 5 games, and im looking for a central midfielder and a right and centre defender.

Im looking at Naldo whos a Brazilian CD

Also after a RD and a CM.

Can anyone help me (im sydney so no big huge players! i have a transfer budget of $12 million AU)

BlindMan

Juniors
yeh i have 06 and 05, o6 is definetly better than 2005, even though its not by a massive step, its worth it.

Rustay

Juniors
Had a quick go on the demo last night. Couldnt win a game, i suck :) didnt really have a lot of time to tinker though, so hopefully i get a bit better and someone other than Rooney can do something.

Phillips

Referee
just won the 2010 world cup with England on FM05

beat Romania 3-nil (Luke Moore 1 & Wayne Rooney 2 goals)

MONY

Juniors
just finished 3rd with Villareal on LMA 2005 on PS2.....

Runner up in Copa Del Ray to Real Madrid.........2-1

Ronaldo 2
Riquelme

SP

Bench
im always good at managing clubs, but i suck at being a manager of countries though

Ben

Bench
Corbin said:
Can anyone help me (im sydney so no big huge players! i have a transfer budget of $12 million AU)
How did you get a transfer budget of $AU 12 Million? The board only gave me $AU500K to spend on players.

skeepe

Immortal
Ahhh memories... I remember winning the world cup with Australia in 2018, and backing it up with a third place in 2022. Those were the days.

Ben

Bench
Damn i'm pissed off with FM2006 right now. I got through the entire A-League season undefeated with Sydney and have to play Adelaide in the Grand Final.

I started the game off brilliantly with Petrovsky scoring after 6 minutes and i thought i would run away with the game. After twenty or so minutes the score is still 1-0 and Corica gets yellow carded, so i sub someone on. Ten minutes later Zdrillic gets injured so i sub him off and bring on Deane. Went into the half time break leading one to nil.

After the break stupid Zelic gets red carded and i bring on Carney to fill in as an attacking midfielder. I thought i use all my subs and nothing should go wrong now. But can you believe it, after another ten minutes, Carney gets injured. So i'm down to 10 players. After another five minutes Valkanis gets injured and Adelaide score. Now the scores 1 - 1 and i'm down to 9 players. I switch to full defense and by the end of the game another two players had to be subbed off due to injury. I was down to seven players and somehow got through extra time without letting in a goal.

I got up to the Penalty Shootout. I win the shootout 4-3 and jumping around in my bedroom after winning the Final from the worst position. Press continue and i read my news. The top headline read something like, 'Adelaide Prevail in Grand Final Thriller'. For some reason i had lost the shootout 6-5. I work out that there is a glitch in the game that sometimes it doesn't record the shootout results correctly.

So i advise all players of FM2006 to download the patch.

DB

First Grade
i got football manager 2005 for chrissy. absolutly love it.
bought Mark Bosnich for Sydney FC on a free Transfer

Latest posts