What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fool me once.....

Clark Kent

Juniors
*edit*

Utterly Incompetent
Ashley Graham
Luke Burt

Completely Innefective
John Morris
Chad Robinson
At times Tim smith

Obviously this doesnt end our season a death knell....losses happen, but Dean Widders said to me this week that the coach (rightly) pointed out that maybe the canberra loss was a good thing...hes right, it may have been a little reminder to be vigilant against lethargy and complacency.

However, two lethargic and scrappy weeks in a row as we shape up for the business end is worrying....we have important matches coming up, not the least of which is Canterbury, against whom a loss has the potential to cripple us psychologically...

Come on Parra, wake up!

And remember, "make a fool of me once, shame on you....make a fool of me twice, shame on me!"

thats two needless and silly losses, our players need to own up and start pulling their finger out....

Risky_6

Juniors
Few problems there for Parramatta,

Johns makes George Carmont look like a test centre.

In saying that, the number seven for Parramatta was nowhere to be seen last night.

The Master no doubt took the kid to school.

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
The Bulldogs are absolutely gonna smash us when we play them. I cant see us beating them at all. And if Luke Burt plays, well, it could become embarrassing.

Warriors, Bulldogs and Dragons will be tough. If we lose those 3 we could find ourselves out of the 8.

On current form I would be happy to win one of those games.

Utey

Coach
_mUSASHI_ said:
The Bulldogs are absolutely gonna smash us when we play them. I cant see us beating them at all. And if Luke Burt plays, well, it could become embarrassing.

You come here when we lose, do you want to see that or what. Give me a break idiot.

Latest posts