What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Football Song

Hey, Does anybody here know the name of the orchestral song thats played before the origin matches. Any Help would be appreciated ... Thanks

Dogboy

Juniors
I think it's called "Summon the Heroes", by John Williams.

It was written for one of the more recent Olympics I believe. A mate of mine loved it so much that he got a music shop to order in especially a CD which had the track on it. Since then whenever a few of us have got together for a big game he's put it on the stereo with the volume turned up a few minutes before kick-off, just to get us all in the mood!

Crippler

Juniors
the orchestral song is "The Olympic Spirit" by the master himself John Williams.

Was used in Seoul '88

planeteels

Juniors
If anyone has the Song as MP3, can you please pass it on to me!!! i've been searching for it for a loooooong time!!!

Ive heard the John Williams songs and they wernt exactly what I was looking for. Ive got Adagio for Strings and its also not what I'm looking for. Ive also got Come With Me - Puff Daddy and its not the one. HELP

Chanandalar

Juniors
I could of sworn that I heard the Jurassic Park theme song played a few times there before some big matches, maybe it was after as everyone was leaving?

westie

Bench
Led Zeppelin wrote Kashmir, I'm pretty sure the song you hear however is the cover "Come with me" by Puff Daddy, i seem to remember the one at the games having harder guitars though :?

Will try Led Zepllin.. Don't Think its it tho... Ive Got Come With Me and they have played this but this is nearly a classical song! Real Emotion Song!

Crippler

Juniors
raiders_lover_18 said:
Will try Led Zepllin.. Don't Think its it tho... Ive Got Come With Me and they have played this but this is nearly a classical song! Real Emotion Song!

did u try "the olympic spirit" ?

Simo

First Grade
Is it the 'trumpets song'?? If that is the sound your talking about it should be the soul '88 olympics theme and is readily availble from p2p programs if you type that in as the search. I have it and it was what I was looking for. You may be thinking of a different song though, can you describe it?

Latest posts