What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Cards

tigershaz

Juniors
I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned, but did any else notice on this season's cards- that Ben Galea's name is on Daniel Fitzhenry's card, and ....you guessed it, Daniel's name is on Ben Galea's card. :roll:

Even in the framed version of the cards, (if anyone has purchased one for a Christmas gift, have a look!)

Maybe they need to have the clubs check over names etc before they go into print.
The same thing happened years ago with the McGuiness boys! :shock:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Thats pretty poor of an error to make, is it that hard to get someone to make sure of things?????no!!!,, just as long as they dont get someone like Benji mixed up with darren senter...then they've got problems

innsaneink

Referee
Which ones do you mean shaz??? I dug out my sons cards that came with the daily Tele....they looked OK to me. Though you gotta admit in some pics they look very similar.They look alike here...

getpicture.php

tigershaz

Juniors
Those cards are correct, they are not the same as the 2 I'm talking about!
The Telegraph cards are different.
I could scan the cards in question, but i don't know how to get the scanned pictures on here :oops:

westie

Bench
It not that hard to mix em up. I new i couldnt pick apart their cards which were in the tele.

Choppies

Coach
On the subject of cards Im very proud of my 94 Dynamic Benny Elias signed Fire card
and no not the sognature that origionally on it he signed it when i went in the tigers sheds at Leichhardt when they had a training session when i was like 8 or 9 good Bloke Benny