What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy on phone / tablet.

kit66

Bench
I've been looking for somewhere to watch footy replays but apparently you can't watch them free any more. You have to sign up to Fox or you can get a Bigpond account for $1.99 per week to watch live games and replays but only on a mobile phone or a tablet. I don't have a mobile phone or tablet.
So my question is, is it worth buying a tablet and signing up to bigpond ?
I've never used a tablet, is the picture quality good enough for footy ? I don't want a phone and can't imagine the footy is much fun to watch on a tiny screen anyway.

OneEyedEagle

Juniors
I wouldn't recommend buying a tablet just to watch footy on it. I've just subscribed to the Nrl Digital Pass this weekend. The match replay screen format is quite small on my ipad. It's not full screen and not really that good for watching football, but I suppose for what you pay ($2/week) it's adequate.

Last edited: