What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Quiz

Anonymous

Juniors
chileman said:
Can we have some post 1975 questions when I was actually out of nappies :lol: :p

OK, name the Balmain player who appeared on Australian billboards wearing a nappy in the 80s or 90s.

brook

First Grade
Willow said:
chileman said:
Can we have some post 1975 questions when I was actually out of nappies :lol: :p

OK, name the Balmain player who appeared on Australian billboards wearing a nappy in the 80s or 90s.

none other than junior pearce

and i don't have a question so someone else can take my turn :)

Spike

First Grade
Which player has played for the most amount of different clubs at a first grade level?

Spike

First Grade
Tyran Smith is correct playing first grade with 7 different clubs:

Souths
Hunter
Nth Qld
Auckland
Balmain
Wests Tigers
Canberra

bucko

Juniors
OK sorry it took me awhile to get back on this. Umm let me think. OK this ain't real hard but its the best i can do. Who were the 2 youngest ever players to take the field in a raiders first grade team, both at only 18 years of age??

bucko

Juniors
I don't recall Todd Payten playing when he was 17. Not in the first grade side anyway, but i could be wrong. Pretty sure he didn't tho.

bucko

Juniors
Not correct but you're getting there. One started this year, and currently has a dislocated jaw. And the other one....well he's usually in the run on side but didn't play against the warriors.