What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Show Cross promotion yawn

zulu

Juniors
Another Footy Show, another blatant cross-promotion.

The guest panelist tonight? Scott Cam from some Channel 9 Show called Renovation ????. They're getting Kosta Tszu on later, who is also going to be on the new 9 show.

We couldn't have a guest league panelist, that would be asking too much.

Off to Law and Order again or maybe a replay of the 1980 BRL grand final on video.

Up the Devils ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we always new that Furry Cat :lol:

the whole footy show thing is a bit of a yawn

they should stick to footy

Raider_69

Post Whore
those guys that were just on were at my school today
the only thing i hadnt seen them do was the Fire bricks

so i was bored shitless just then

zulu

Juniors
I'm boycotting again next week if they continue to refuse Don Burke a spot on the panel. ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I hate the footy show, but my parents were watching it and as i walked past i watched Elliot and he dead set had me in tears, he's too good for that wanker show.

zulu said:
Off to Law and Order again or maybe a replay of the 1980 BRL grand final on video.

Up the Devils ;-)

Hell Yeah! Go Norths!

Footy show sucks, i just wish it was like the old days.

Rexxy

Coach
Surely said:
about as funny as a prostrate exam !!

...from a Chinese doctor with a hangnail, who also has a degree in puppetry.

Man! That Eliott Goblet is one unfunny schmuck

:roll: :roll: Every week there is a thread made after the footy show finishes.. Stop clogging up the forums with your trash, if you dont like it, dont watch it.. Dont come onto the forums bitching about it. At the very least get off ur fat ass and look for another footy show thread instead of making a new one.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
Yet another thread involving the Footy show. You know that little thing that sits on your big fat gut called the remote control? use it and stop whinging...................Its getting a bit boring.

wittyfan

Referee
canyoudigit said:
Yet another thread involving the Footy show. You know that little thing that sits on your big fat gut called the remote control? use it and stop whinging...................Its getting a bit boring.

It wouldn't be Friday without a Footy Show thread. ;-)

But last night's show was tedious. Perhaps with the twin ratings onslaught from the Olympics and Law & Order they didn't really care much about this week's show. :?

Jamesy

Juniors
That comedian dude had me rolling around on the ground gasping for air. He was absolutly hilarious. One minute i was laughing and the next minute i was crying

Latest posts