What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Show scores miners

innsaneink

Referee
aids said:
recon there will be punch on between newman and harrigan?
LOL...I read last week Silly Sammy called a talkback caller "A f**kwit" on his melbourne MMM radio program...:lol: was probly undertaker mike or lesstar

hgfds

Juniors
Apparently webb is originally from queensland and a broncos supporter,when he was trapped in the mine they had to find out the rugby results for him .

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
Does it matter? All channel 9 care about is making money. Imagine how much the miners are getting. It's f**king ridiculous!

jc155776

Coach
Eddies a dick. Anyone see him shooing the channel ten cameras away and pretending to chum it up in the pub liek he wanted them to have privacy? Wat a crock. Now he is calling everyone in Beaconsfield aussie heros, for f**k sake some were, but stop the blowjobs mate.......

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
This is absolutely frigging terrible. I want to see football related entertainment. Not bloody Eddie McGuire & Shannon Noll. Save this crap for A Current Affair! IM going to bed, p**s off EDDIE!

What utter bollocks this whole thing is. No footy show, heaps of AFL wanking, plus those two geezers will get about $6.2mil for missing 2 weeks of work...

Agreed. why couldn't they do this instead of that 'interviewing people at airports' show they had on before the footy show? What a load of bollocks.

Latest posts