What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

footy show

northey

First Grade
right footy show returns on the 11th march mine n abes' b'day!!
it will be live from penrith panthers.
all tickets sold out...

also they will be doing a footy show from the swimming champion ships or something

also it is their 10th year on air

Andy

First Grade
Wow, ten years already! Time really flies theses days.

Only seems like a few years ago I watched the first show and though it was pretty lame. Funny in areas, but pretty lame.

10 years on, and nothing much has changed :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
Andy said:
10 years on, and nothing much has changed :D
Except Cheif and Matty have joined in on the madness... I knew it was starting soon, just didn't know the exact date.

princess plj

Juniors
very exciting indeed.....soon it will be footy show thurs night, friday night football, sunday football and fox saturday night football-sheesh my video machine is going to be exhausted by the end of the season

Misanthrope

Staff member
Oh, I've really got to get Austar/Foxtel on at my joint. That'd just make my four day league buffet a lot more comfortable. At the moment I'm sneaking into a college TV room to see the games. :-S

IanG

Coach
Oh good finally be able to get another fix of it. During the summer I've had to settle for the DVD for my footy show fix

Latest posts