What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For a laugh...

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
The Titans NRL mascot

0,,5273158,00.jpg

looks like!

WDCC%20ALADDIN%20GENIE%20I.jpg

:lol: the NRL mascots are hilarious!

Panther Adam

Juniors
Is that the clubs mascot ? Or the NRL appointed mascot ? If its the later then we cant really complain titan, ours looks like a freakin rat !!!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
they need captain charger back

this guy looks like a transformer

Philby

Juniors
Looks like NRL appointed one. Same as all the ones they made last year. The Raiders one got booed out of the stadium and the following week they brought back good old Victor the Viking

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
TITAN1 said:
...And the parramatta mascot looks like a slimy piece of $hit :lol:

and you need to take a chill pill!! i was only bringing it to you for a laugh!

Panther Adam

Juniors
At Penny Park we kept our old mascot Paws as well as having the new nrl appointed mascot ... i doubt we shall be seeing Paws next year tho, looks like were stuck with "Triton" :cry: I wanna see the mighty CLAWS come out of retirement :D

TITAN1

Juniors
Paws is on trial for alledgedly having innapropriate pictures of children on his computer.

Panther Adam

Juniors
Titan, I was actually talking about the mascot itself, not the person inside the suit. Due to what has happened to said person, i dont think Paws will be back, as i had stated in my previous post. Maybe someone should start a poll on PI about getting Mr Farrell to blow the dust off the old CLAWS costume :D