What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOR & AGAINST

in the crowd

Juniors
Great to see the against total at 260 after round 13. Take away the 78 points scored by West’s and Penrith early in the peace and its a great improvement on previous seasons

Fanny Batter

Juniors
11 games at 260 is about 24 which doesnt look 2 good but wen u take out those games its 9 games for 182 which is around 20 so its good jets.

Jeffles

Bench
They aren't the only games. We beat Newcastle and they scored 32 points against us. Newcastle FFS!

It is good to be in positive territory. Can you imagine if we had a better goalkicking record!

Jeffles

Bench
Don't be so hard on him. Barnesy is carrying an injury and has been for some time. I've seen his right knee strapped. I'm amazed he still plays.

Fanny Batter

Juniors
jets hav won 5 and lost 5 and drawn 1 so it would b even but the points diff is positive which is good cos it means u r winning by more than u r losing.

The Wombat

Juniors
jeffless plus all the kicks on saturday were from way out on the touch line except of course the penalty kicks which the jets player got. who kicked those goals? branes?

in the crowd

Juniors
Jeffles let get serious. \High school goal kickers can get them from the sideline. This is the third best rugby league standard in the world behind NRL and English Super League! Players at this level would have been stand outs as schoolboys. I refuse to believe that out of 14 players there is not a better kicker.

Jeffles

Bench
Maybe there aren't better kickers in the squad. But you can't pick someone on goalkicking alone. We could have a great goalkicking winger but he'll be no use if he lets in 3 tries. Barnsey can kick OK. He hasn't been in form but he will get better after his injury. Better we have a good all-round team with an OK kicker than have a good goalkicker that is a liability.

Vicious

Bench
I hope your centres can tackle,cause the Liam Fulton-Dean Collis combination is EXPLOSIVE!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeffles

Bench
Vicious, just make sure you have a Doctor on your bench. Balmain can testify that our forwards hurt people.

And if Liam is anything like Scott, we'll be sweet :lol:

2 True Blues

Coach
Your right the forwards sure are tough this season. Has there been a game this season where there hasn't been stoppage time whilst an opposition player is carried off, sometimes in an ambulance.

All totally legal of coarse, and not that I'm in support of people being injured, however Newtowns forwards are as tough as nails this season.

Is Caka Caka coming back into the side. This would give even more muscle to the hit ups.