What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For all the Sceptics out there, how's this for a laugh.

forward pass

Coach
strider said:
have u boys been trolling forums again?

Oh Strider - don't you troll the Sharks Forum??

It is bloody hilarious !!

As far as I can see they hate -

Raper
Dykes
Kimmorley
Simmons
Albert
Greg Pierce (CEO)
Vagana
Scott
Bailey
Villasanti

Everyone else they are happy with !!!

Daneel

Bench
strider said:
hey - we gave them Dykes back, the least they can do is return the favour

:lol:

The Sharks might think we owe them another player for taking Dykes off our hands. :)

Brian Jackson

Juniors
Hey guys!

Lifelong Eel new to the forum. Was talking to a mate today who's close to the club ( i know i know, we all have one) who reckons Gallen may be on board next year.

Any1 heard anything?

The Colonel

Immortal
***hands Eela a police baton and a phone book, grabs one each for himself***

So which one of you smartarses is first? :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
***hands Eela a police baton and a phone book, grabs one each for himself***

So which one of you smartarses is first? :lol:

I'll take Strider, due to that fact that he's big girls blouse despite being considerably taller than me [who isn't ??]

I also don't know what Nick looks like, so he can be your bitch..;-)

strider

Post Whore
*strider trips Nick over making him the sacrificial lamb and then runs like hell*

hell I don't want eela anywhere near me with a baton, you never know what he might try to do with it

;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
*strider trips Nick over making him the sacrificial lamb and then runs like hell*

hell I don't want eela anywhere near me with a baton, you never know what he might try to do with it

;-)

I'll give you a tip, I'll take greater pleasure in beating you with it than inserting it...just quitely.

Bigfella

Coach
Just quietly, Danny Nutley is still a chance of coming back to Sydney.

The Roosters are favourites to get him but personally I think he would be a better acquisition for us than Gallen.

He has a massive workrate coupled with great metre gains. Would be great alongside Fui in the front row.

Latest posts