What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For all the Sceptics out there, how's this for a laugh.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
I too would love Nutley but me thinks the Roosters may be throwing quite a lot of money Danny's way with Morley, Finch, Ryan Cross and possibly Wing all going to free up the money. At 31 is he worth a large sum??

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
Also how would blokes like Cordoba, and Tsoulous feel with their development if we threw a lot of money at a 31 year old. However maybe he would be of assistance to these guys. I think we are alright in the prop department with Cayless, Moimoi, Cordoba, Tsoulous, Vella and other yong props I have not mentioned. As well Robbo and I hindy can play prop if needed. IMO we at least need 1 more quality centre

Stagger eel

Staff member
just bare in mind that Junior Paolo and Aaron Wood are contracted next year and they're 2 very handy frontrowers.

The Colonel

Immortal
I think some of the youngsters who have done well in the absence of some of the better known props may be given more of a chance next season - Paulo, Aaron Wood and Oake have done remarkably to help keep the PL side in top spot in the absence of Cannings, Tsoulos, Peek and Cordoba.