What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For anyone thats thought about buying a 2006 jersey..

Raider Ultra

Bench
Good price, even though we're only wearing it for a few more games. Too abd you can't buy jerseys without the sponsors on them.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
I've seen a few sponsorless ones on ebay in the past. That's where I got my Knights one a few years ago without sponsors. Apart from the Telstra competition one of course. Only ended up being $30 too I think from memory.

edabomb

First Grade
I'll wait untill next year to get a new one. I have '95, '98, '00 and '03 ATM. I wanna get one of the Classic Video Ezy ones too.

Phoenix_Raider

Juniors
Mal Meninga said:
Is this the price it'll be for the rest of the year? I may go get one when I eventually treck to Parra.
I think it's only for the next week or so... could be wrong.. i think because ISC won't be making the team gear next year they just want to clear out the rest of their merch.

bileduct

Coach
Phoenix_Raider said:
I think it's only for the next week or so... could be wrong.. i think because ISC won't be making the team gear next year they just want to clear out the rest of their merch.

Any idea who will be producing the merchandise from next year onward?

I think ISC did a pretty good job with the gear, and were certainly an improvement over Puma.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Phoenix_Raider said:
So it's till they get rid of all Raiders stock?

Phoenix_Raider

Juniors
Mal Meninga said:
So it's till they get rid of all Raiders stock?
I'm not %100 sure, i think PW are still going to keep ordering them in until ISC runs out of stock.. best bet would be to give them a call.

jed

First Grade
Phoenix_Raider said:
Has this been announced? Peter Wynn's have been running the $50 jerseys every few weeks for the last couple of months.

jed said:
Has this been announced? Peter Wynn's have been running the $50 jerseys every few weeks for the last couple of months.

The raiders are currently negotiating their uniform supplier for next year.

Mal Meninga

Bench
jed said:
Is every team $50...

I've sent a customer service feedback on the website, hoping to get a response soon.