What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(for non-doggies) Do you want SBW at your club?

Do you want SBW at your club (non bulldog fans)

• Yes

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 36 47.4%

• Total voters

TheDalek079

Bench
Simple enough. For those who support a club which isn't the Bulldogs. If Sonny is released (unlikely), do you want him at your club?

The Colonel

Immortal
I don't have Todd Greenberg at my club so I'd say yes. Thing is though he won't make the money he wants in the NRL.

Paullyboy

Coach
I voted yes because I think he's a superstar, but I'd rather players just stay at the club they start with - I f*cking hate transfers.

Alex28

Coach
On the condition he gets rid of his manager - yes...

Otherwise, he is not worth the drama.

mb63

Juniors
No thanks,too greedy.Bet he wouldn't be complaining about his contract if he'd injured himself again.

maple_69

Bench
How ironic, Gunning calling someone scum for defecting mid season when the going gets tough...

Special K

Coach
i would of but now if we signed him i would just be waiting for him to break his contract so no thanks

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
haha I'm a Souths supporter...what do you think we need all the help we can get...and he is a kiwi...would fit right in.

mightypanther

Juniors

He would be a waste of any club's money as he would stay only until he received a better offer, and that wouldn't be very long.

He has already admitted that he wants to do what's best for him and that if Union offered him the cash he would be gone, so I doubt very much that he would end up at another NRL club anyway.

He will probably either stay with the dogs or go to union.