What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For The Tigers Fans - Tigers Team

I got the chance the play the final version of the game on xbox in the shop today (gamesmen in wollongong) and played 2 games with the tigers. their default team is this:

1. Robert Miles
2. Mark O'Halloran
3. Daniel Fitzhenry
4. Terry Hill
5. Luke Covell
6. Micheal Beuttner
7. Linclon Withers
8. Corey Pearson
9. Darren Senter
10. John Skandallis
11. Anthony Laffranchi
12. Mark O'Neil
13. Ben Galea

didn't get to see the reserves, but the 2 games went like this:

The first game was against the dragons at the SFS at night and in the rain, the score was 6 - 6, with lincoln withers scoring the only try in the corner, and covell kicking the penalty goal from right in front later on. i was only getting used to the game at this point.

The second game was against the warriors at erricson. this is the game that got me really excited about the game (which is released on friday). the half time score was 16 - 0, after that, my friends dragged me away. the first try was scored by Fitzy right under the posts with Covell adding the extras. the second was a Terry Hill try in the right hand corner after beating 3 warriors defenders. The 3rd try was the best though - Robert Miles caught the ball from the 5th tackle in his own goal line and ran 105m to score under the posts! outstanding!

I'm excited!

go buy a copy on friday! :D

ethos

Live Update Team
If you beat the Warriors as the Tigers you must be pretty good. :shock:

Maccas

Juniors
It would of been on easy
I was playing as saints, faced Raiders, score was 22-0 after around 1 and a half minutes, I was only tackled once.

Priddo

Juniors
god i hope its harder then this....if that is anything but the easy level then this game will suck balls.....i would hope easy would be better then that too actually...oh well as long as the hardest levels are tough its ok.

manlysucks

Juniors
The easiest level in all games are SOOOOOOOOOOOO simple. In Pro Evo 3, the opposition doesn't tackle, or chase the ball if you kick it into open space.The only way they get the ball is if you kick it at their feet. So I don't think that the easiest level being really easy will make the game suck.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Heres a tip. Practice your kicking game.
The easy level is easy once you get the hang of it, which doesnt take long. Once you get up in the difficulty you'll find all the things youve been doing dont work anymore. Then youre on the end of some big scorelines. But on the losing end :)

uh...i was actually playing against some 5-year-old kid who didn't know what he was doing and kept running backwards :lol:

and i had played the demo ALOT, so i had the hang of it very quickly

dude336

Juniors
hey just wondering on ps2 do you control the players with the L3 and R3 buttons or u use the arrows?

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
Zoot said:
Go_ze_doggies said:
HOLY ***!!!!!

I live in wollongong i need to pop in today!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe - i was there again today. were you the guy waiting behind me for about 20 minutes while i was playing?

No, :lol: I ended up not being able to go, I had to go to the Hospital cuz something happened to my Grandma :?

I was gonna pop in maybe Wednesday or something.

Latest posts