What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those who ordered from Harvey Norman...

[furrycat]

Coach
Rugby League PC (G).
Available 19th December

Release date on their site, and was partially confirmed by a mate there... Could easily be speculative by Harvey Norman because the site still says Cricket 2004 was coming out today, but I will be very disappointed if it is right...

HBG

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]Rugby League PC (G).
Available 19th December

Release date on their site, and was partially confirmed by a mate there... Could easily be speculative by Harvey Norman because the site still says Cricket 2004 was coming out today, but I will be very disappointed if it is right...

As stated before it was a misprint due to tha catalogue being printed 4 weeks ago, and there is already 1 store that has received it.

PKer-

Juniors
The HV in Brisbane has told me its coming in today and hes going to ring me as soon as it gets in.

[furrycat]

Coach
Ohhh well I'm very relieved and apologise to anyone who may have read this. I took the word of a Customer Service Officer... But thankyou for clearing this up.

eastsrule

Bench
I went to Harvey Norman Moore Park. I rang yesterday and they said it was in stock etc.

I went there, and I was told that it hasn't been delivered yet and will be in tomorrow.

So I rang KMart in Bondi Junction, they said it will be available for sale, same with Dick Smith in BJ.

Man I got no idea what to do now. Have to wait till tomorrow I guess.

axl rose

Bench
eastsrule said:
I went to Harvey Norman Moore Park. I rang yesterday and they said it was in stock etc.

I went there, and I was told that it hasn't been delivered yet and will be in tomorrow.

So I rang KMart in Bondi Junction, they said it will be available for sale, same with Dick Smith in BJ.

Im just back from Harvey Norman and they have it in stock but arent selling it till tomorrow GRRRR. If they would actually bother to keep up with the news they would know its alright to sell it now!

eastsrule

Bench
Bloody annoying hey?

Does anyone know anywhere in the EAST of Sydney that would be selling it TODAY (Thurs)?

HBG

Juniors
axl rose said:
eastsrule said:

Im just back from Harvey Norman and they have it in stock but arent selling it till tomorrow GRRRR. If they would actually bother to keep up with the news they would know its alright to sell it now!

Unfortunately some stores have stuck to the street date. I do know a memo has gone out to all stores to start selling.

Hopefully, more luck on your next call.

PKer-

Juniors
Where to begin.................................................................................

I ring my HV up at 9am, guy tells me its coming today and he'll ring me as soon as it comes in.

I then ring them back at 11am, I get the "not coming out till the 12th" bullshit..

Caged Panther

First Grade
The problem with big chains is that communication between head office and the stores isn't always that clear or quick. It's quite possible that the people at harvey norman have been told they can sell it problem is no one has sent an email to the stores. Similarly their may be an email on their computer saying it's okay to sell it, problem is at this time of year who in retail has time to check their email ever second minute of the day???

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]Rugby League PC (G).
Available 19th December

Not true dude,
I pre-ordered from Harvey Norman and got the game yesterday! (wednesday)

[furrycat]

Coach
Read my next post doggie lol Wasn't aware of the catalogue update

HBG said:
[furrycat said:
]Told I can pick it up tomorrow... argh!

There is definitely a email going around the stores.

What store was it?

Harvey Norman in Lismore... they said they were going to stick to the street date and I don't mind... I'll just pick up my pre-ordered copy tomorrow.

HBG

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]Read my next post doggie lol Wasn't aware of the catalogue update

HBG said:
[furrycat said:
]Told I can pick it up tomorrow... argh!

There is definitely a email going around the stores.

What store was it?

Harvey Norman in Lismore... they said they were going to stick to the street date and I don't mind... I'll just pick up my pre-ordered copy tomorrow.

I just spoke to Josh at Lismore, and they are aware it is now available. He said they didn't have many left, so long as you have it pre-ordered, everything is ok.

[furrycat]

Coach
Same bloke I just talked to, and I got the go-ahead to go down, but I'm still going to go down tomorrow morning. But thanks a lot anyway buddy!