What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those who went to the doubleheader

Perth Red

Post Whore
yeh last Saturday would have been hard work in 34degrees to sit in that corner! I worked out carefully which corner would have best shade when I saw the forecast!
I guess as winter comes it wont be so bad but early season will require the slip slap slop!

Yes footy75 it is. Next gen really in many ways (led lighting, wider seats and leg space, escalators between floors, fan terraces and bars, viewing from the food and drink concourse etc. They did a good job for a change! It even looks a nice piece of architecture complimenting the amazing riverside location it has.

Parra

Referee
Bay 144 near Half Way is where we sat, you're on the opposite side to where the players come out and opposite the cameras so all the pre game stuff will happen on the other side, like all ovals its a bit of a gap to the field but it was ok. The opposite side middle sections are all corporate and media, so you'll need to be on level 1 or 5 if you want along the sideline. The southern side where we were is similar, the middle levels are the premium seats that are sold as packages with food and drink included so if you are after standard seats level 1 or 5 is the go.

View attachment 18278

That is shocking. Why bother playing league there, let alone paying to watch it from those crap seats. This means you have to watch on big screens - if you have to do that then you are better off at home or at the pub.

Hoofhearted

Juniors
That is shocking. Why bother playing league there, let alone paying to watch it from those crap seats. This means you have to watch on big screens - if you have to do that then you are better off at home or at the pub.
You can watch it on the Big Screen at the Pub!!! , view from the Camfield next door to Optus stadium in the Beer Garden.Camfield.jpg