What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those

Wrighty79

Juniors
We play an equal amount of home games at each venue. We are no longer a JV, we are now one club. The sooner you realise this the better. If we were the Balmain Magpies, I wouldn't want a Tiger on the sleeve. So suck my plumbs and get over it.

innsaneink

Referee
Joel said:
We play an equal amount of home games at each venue. We are no longer a JV, we are now one club. The sooner you realise this the better. If we were the Balmain Magpies, I wouldn't want a Tiger on the sleeve. So suck my plumbs and get over it.

The Maggie's goin nowhere so suck THOSE plums, bud.

innsaneink

Referee
Ya just dont get it.....and from your previous posts I can see ya never will so we'll just leave it there.

Suzie

Juniors
This is stupid, Joel. The team is the WESTS (from Western Suburbs, the Magpies, entitling the Magpie on the sleeve) and TIGERS (recognising the other half of the JOINT VENTURE which has given up it's name ...Balmain... in place of their mascot, the tiger). I suggest you get over it, the JOINT VENTURE is here to stay - it's the WESTS TIGERS tot he death now.

Anonymous

Juniors
I don't think the magpie is very fair actually. Especially when the traditional Tiger is not used as the emblem. I'd like a magpie on one sleeve and the Balmain Logo or Balmain RLFC on the other sleeve, but alas it was agreed upon conception of the JV that the magpie would be there.

It's a hoary old chestnut, the magpie on the sleave, the dingy old grandstands, the Wests versus Balmain thing. Until we manage to bury it once and for all we're going nowere. Just look at the last four years. Get ready for more of the same. :roll:

Latest posts