What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foran's try

eel01s

Bench
Let's talk some footy. One moment in the game really stood out for me.

How good was Foran's try? Not only is he running more freely (which suggests he must be close to 100%) but that sidestep means that he will attract more effort from defenders. This should lead to more space for his runners. Foran has always played direct in attack, but I think that his try will really put the opposition on notice.

I believe our attack will continue to improve as the threat of Foran running the ball and breaking the defensive line increases. Add Norman into the mix and you can see why I think we are looking good for some big scores this year.

ash411

Bench
Finally got to see the game this morning, (minus the first 15 mins or so unfortunately) but I got to see Forans try, it was great to watch him weave through the defense. Gave me great hopes for the rest of the season.

I really wish I was able to catch the start of the game, so I could Jennings tries. I'll try and see them through the week.

Gronk

Staff member
Gee we flogged them. Ricky says they lost because of their errors. He could not bring himself to say that we were a good team.

The try ? It wasn't quite RTS or Johnston, but he stood him up all the same.

Stagger eel

Staff member
A mate Had a chat to an opposition player who played golf with him on Sunday and he said our line speed was unbelievable and they just couldn't compete with us

forward pass

Coach
Funnily enough the moment that stood out for me was actually Jennings second try. How long has it been since we have a player running a line like that? That is a tough line to run and he did it perfectly.

We have tried for years to score that sort of try and it would always go to ground. Ben Smith used to try it all the time and could never make it happen.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
https://streamable.com/kcql here it is again, and again, and again, and again.

Starved of real success since 1986 I've been watching the constant repeat of Foran scoring this try for over an hour now. I've got it playing on the 7 computers around the house and I'm going to let this video play all night. Wife and children don't mind. :lol::lol: While doing house chores I get to see Peter Sterling. ooooppppsss Keiran Foran scoring over and over again. This is the best thing that has happened for me since I met my wife (nothing surpasses that). :lol:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It wasn't exactly poetry in motion and yes the step looked like Freddie Fittler (after half a carton). However, he got the job done and I hope to see many more awkward looking scurries toward the try line.

Lethal

Juniors
It wasn't exactly poetry in motion and yes the step looked like Freddie Fittler (after half a carton). However, he got the job done and I hope to see many more awkward looking scurries toward the try line.

f**k you're hard to please :lol: it was a work of art. Here's to many many many more of those :D

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
f**k you're hard to please :lol: it was a work of art. Here's to many many many more of those :D

I didn't say I wasn't pleased.

Agree, here's to many more gumby runs to the try line. I was effin' excited when it happened and I'll be equally effin' excited if it happens again.

Latest posts